more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The Fulham Review 2011-12 Now ready and on sale

Started by LBNo11, August 09, 2012, 01:11:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LBNo11

Richard Allen's latest review is ready to buy:-

"this is the sixth annual in the series. it's 108 pages of the usual goodness, match reports, essays and statistics. you know the drill by now.

you can order it using the links below. if you want to order more than one book or have any questions then please email us on [email protected].

some backissues are available and are reduced in price. if you'd like one select the backissue option below and make sure you leave a note saying which one it is you're after.

available - Fulham Review 1 (06-07), Fulham Review 3 (08-09), Fulham Review 5 (10-11)
SOLD OUT - Fulham Review 2 (07-08), Fulham Review 4 (09-10)

we might do reprints of the sold out books if enough people ask.

there you go then. as ever, UK and international orders are kept apart to cover postage differences, sorry we can't be more sophisticated but simplicity is beautiful and all that. postage and packaging will be added"

http://www.godsfoot.com/
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

TonyGilroy

I've ordered mine.

Plus "Tales From The Riverside" from Ashwater Press.

Both must haves as I'll explain to my wife.

Supermitch

Ordered.  If anyone hasn't seen these publications they are very highly recommended and fantastic value at a fiver (less than the cost of 2 programmes!).

I'm sure this one will be at the same high level as the previous ones.

LBNo11

...this will also be available on the Kindle too. I have three on mine already - and they include photographs as well.

Amazing value and Richard's continued meritorious efforts should be applauded ...

WhiteJC

the cover alone is worth £5, think of it hat way and you get all of the match reports, stats and essays for free, cracking value

Kent Cassandra

Thanks LB11, I'll see what it is like in book form as I might order back issues on Kindle.
Cornish Cassandra 1996, Don Quixote 2002, Kent Cassandra 2009.

cmg

I'd like to add my recommendation.

Previous issues have been interesting, informative, very well presented and extraordinary value.

Burt

Quote from: cmg on August 09, 2012, 04:52:19 PM

I'd like to add my recommendation.

Previous issues have been interesting, informative, very well presented and extraordinary value.

+ LOADS. A great read.

Burt

Aldo

I presume Richie will be outside the Hammersmith End again for the first few matches. i will pick it up from him then!

HatterDon

I've got the complete set -- even those I didn't contribute to!
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

LBNo11

...I've got the complete set - despite HatterDon's contribution.. :53:

:008:

Lighthouse

:bump:

Other than the fact I like to put in a vote to return the team sheet to the Match Review page. Just have to say I have spent the day reading this instead of doing proper grown up stuff. The match reviews as usual, bring back the games so well. The stats are fun but the page with the starting 11 at the end needs a BIGGER PRINT because I need my magnifying glass. Not read all the essays yet but always entertaining. Does Hatter have a time machine to find time to do all the things he does? I guess the same goes to all those who made such an effort to put this together again.

So thanks Richard Allen and everyone connected with the Review.

The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

cmg

Just received mine. Better than ever. Congratulations to all concerned.

I'd never heard that Walter Winterbottom quote about Roy Bentley. It would have been nice to have been capped both as centre-forward and centre-half. Unfortunately for Roy, Winterbottom's 'instructions' from the FA must have changed since he gave a 38 year old Les Compton a first cap at age 38 in 1950!

HatterDon

Got my copy yesterday! You need to get yours. If you haven't read earlier editions, you may want to surf on over to Craven Cottage Newsround and ask Rich how you can order them.

They're all great reading and Fulham all the way.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel