watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Strange?

Started by SP, August 10, 2012, 10:46:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SP

No word yet on any of our messageboards from the invading yellow army.  By now they should be telling us about the Canary take-over blah, blah, blah.  

I have to say their fans in the Riverside corporate area were pathetic last season, at one stage they were whining to their manager about their lack of attacking endeavours.

I notice too they have't sold-out the Putney End, perhaps they're not so confident this year?

epsomraver

do you always look for confrontation?

Rupert

Quote from: epsomraver on August 10, 2012, 11:07:13 AM
do you always look for confrontation?

He has a long memory, perhaps?

I personally haven't found Norwich to be too objectionable in the past, though my memories perhaps have been sweetened by the 6-0 thumping we dished out on Survival Sunday (or not, in their case  091.gif) a few years ago, but I defend the right of other Fulham fans to dislike them.
Any fool can criticise, condemn and complain, and most fools do.

Burt

No problem with Norwich fans... Quite a chipper bunch normally.

Scrumpy

I have always found Norwich to be a good bunch, but you only need to meet one bad apple to tarnish your impression of them all.

I must say, they would normally have filled the entire Putney End by now (there's not much else to do in Naarwich), but the first couple of home games do fall in the holiday season so are often not that well attended. Personally, I can't bloody wait  098.gif.
English by birth, Fulham by the grace of God.

sweek

Yep, really like Norwich as well. No idea where that came from, SP.

LBNo11

...never had any problem with Naaarch, quite like them as fans and as a club...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC