News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

SuffolkWhite and Son coming for Norwich game.

Started by SuffolkWhite, August 11, 2012, 01:31:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuffolkWhite

So let us know what pub people are meeting in if you want a chat all things Fulham....Will have my Canary mate his wife and daughter also as we are are travelling down together.

First opening game of the season I have attended in a long time and really looking forward to it.

Could do with a win or the journey home with the carrot crunches might be a bit tasty!!!!

Leon I think I have your mobile no from last seasons visit to Carrow Rd.

Cheers

SW
Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

leonffc

Hi Jake. I really wanted to do this one but Will be travelling in the opposite direction. I'm off to Norfolk that day to spend the week in various locations including over the border in Suffolks very own jewell of Southwold.
Keep hold of that number though. I plan to do Carrow road again this season so same place same time?? Or if you fancy a midweek beer in Southwold bell me.

mr-ska

S/w  alot of FOFers get into Rockwells..  (i think its called the Low Country now).  Its opposite the Fulham Club shop. I'll PM  my mobile number if you fancy it  and ill introduce you to a few people..

leonffc

Oh and head to 'the low country bar & grill'. It's the old Zulu bar by the club shop on the corner of Fulham rd and Fulham palace rd.
Most of the guys you met in Norwich will be there. Ska (he'll be with his ident twin), Chez, Admin. and your Naaaarwch mate will be welcome in there too

ScalleysDad

Quote from: leonffc on August 11, 2012, 08:19:01 PM
Hi Jake. I really wanted to do this one but Will be travelling in the opposite direction. I'm off to Norfolk that day to spend the week in various locations including over the border in Suffolks very own jewell of Southwold.
Keep hold of that number though. I plan to do Carrow road again this season so same place same time?? Or if you fancy a midweek beer in Southwold bell me.

The Adnams shop had a sale on the other day. I think they had over ordered for The Latitude gig so mini kegs and those collection packs were half price or "negotiable". Broadside edged the selection box of six but Explorer out of a keg was doable as well. I had some 2p's in my pocket so I thought I would blow it all on the pier. Three cherries up first time,a jackpot of sorts, and I stepped back waiting for th eching, ching, ching and coins all over the floor .... only a ream of tickets came out. Ratz to progress!

leonffc

I love that pier. It's quirky and almost artistic. It shows the typical British shitty pier up for what it is.
And I love Aspels cider.

ScalleysDad

Quote from: leonffc on August 11, 2012, 09:41:49 PM
I love that pier. It's quirky and almost artistic. It shows the typical British shitty pier up for what it is.
And I love Aspels cider.

Make the most of it. Back to back coffee and trinket shops now................ but you can still the sea below your feet.

SuffolkWhite

Hello chaps,

Have pm'd you Dean with my number and look forward to meeting up, many thanks.

Southwold is great and I'm 25 mins away down the coast in Lowestoft so get to go there quite often Leon. Have a good time and will be in contact for Norwich away.

I recommend a pint of Explorer for sure  082.gif
Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

vagrant

And I will be coming down from Norfolk as well with two Norwich supporting mates, so you never know, might look in to Low Country as well......

mr-ska

Quote from: vagrant on August 13, 2012, 03:12:43 PM
And I will be coming down from Norfolk as well with two Norwich supporting mates, so you never know, might look in to Low Country as well......
ill pm you my mobile number  incase you want to meet a few of the other fofers!

BalDrick

'alot of FOFers get into Rockwells..  (i think its called the Low Country now)'

They changed the name of that place again?

I am planning on drinking there beforehand, though want to get to the Stones 50th anniversary photo exhibition beforehand so may end up bombing it to the ground and doing all my drinking afterwards.
Cigarettes and women be the death of me, better that than this old town

elgreenio

has anybody been in there since the Sunderland game? are the staff a bit more clued up on their prices and allowed to pull pints themselves?
touch my camera through the fence