watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Team to play Charlton

Started by Zu-Meister, August 11, 2012, 02:30:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zu-Meister

Today's starting XI v CAFC: Schwarzer; Riether, Hangeland, Baird, Riise; Diarra, Dembele, Duff, Kacaniklic; Petric, Ruiz

Bench: FFC bench: Stockdale, Kelly, Sidwell, Kasami, Briggs, Rodallega, Frei, Burn and Trotta

From ffc twitter. pretty much our first team. no dempsey, not surprising really.

SKSW6

Yeah it does look like our first team, but with Burn in instead of Senderos, and Baird in instead of Hughes. Or vice versa with PS and AH.

Burt

mccscratch

Before we get upset about Clint.... Strong possibility that he has been called in to play against Mexico for the friendly on Wednesday and Martin might have figured, let him chill before he leaves on a plane...

Or he is really is being a punk.... or we are really keen to sell him
Just score 3+ goals a game and we will gain promotion...I promise

Mr Fulham

Quote from: mccscratch on August 11, 2012, 03:01:13 PM
Before we get upset about Clint.... Strong possibility that he has been called in to play against Mexico for the friendly on Wednesday and Martin might have figured, let him chill before he leaves on a plane...

Yeah, play him against Norwich without a pre-season minute under his belt.

Quote from: mccscratch on August 11, 2012, 03:01:13 PM
Or he is really is being a punk.... or we are really keen to sell him

I reckon he has refused to sign a new deal and therefore we are keen to sell him.

Jamie88

Did everyone really stiiiillll think Clint would turn out for us today? Or is it just me that thinks it's ridiculously obvious he's off; with no real injury to speak of and not featuring in training with the squad ect...
I seriously hope I'll have to eat my words but I'm amazed some people still think he may be starting from one friendly to the next!

mccscratch

Quote from: Jamie88 on August 11, 2012, 03:59:17 PM
Did everyone really stiiiillll think Clint would turn out for us today? Or is it just me that thinks it's ridiculously obvious he's off; with no real injury to speak of and not featuring in training with the squad ect...
I seriously hope I'll have to eat my words but I'm amazed some people still think he may be starting from one friendly to the next!

He trained with the senior squad all week... don't believe everything you hear in the made up page hit seeking media...

Mr Fulham

Quote from: mccscratch on August 11, 2012, 04:15:35 PM
don't believe everything you hear in the made up page hit seeking media...

Definitely not. But he's not even in the stadium let alone on the bench.

Jamie88

He trained with the senior squad all week... don't believe everything you hear in the made up page hit seeking media...

Its just all the pictures of Fulham training this pre-season have not featured Clint, nor have I read or heard anywhere else that he has been training with them, only the opposite..

matt1988

Hes not been on any of our promotional stuff either, considering hes our biggest draw from a marketing viewpoint it seems likely that the club have done this because they know he's off.

mccscratch

Quote from: Jamie88 on August 11, 2012, 04:20:42 PM

Its just all the pictures of Fulham training this pre-season have not featured Clint, nor have I read or heard anywhere else that he has been training with them, only the opposite..

He was in plenty of pre-season pictures from the German camp but recently, no

Berserker

I think we need to see if he goes to Mexico
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

NogoodBoyo

Gosh, we keep on repeating ourselves.  So, for the nth time, I think he's off like a bucket of prawns in the sun.  Has been for a long time - I can smell it from here.  Therefore, I will be pleasantly surprised, even shocked if he ever plays for us again.
Nogood "not the old prawn thing again, isit" Boyo

Berserker

Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.