watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NFR -- how I spent last Saturday morning

Started by HatterDon, August 11, 2012, 08:02:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HatterDon

I can't believe I'm on youtube ... and I'm neither drunk nor doing anything illegal.

Guitar Tex Jam- "Hey Baby"

This was just a little jam outside a guitar store at 10 in the morning. I'm the one WITHOUT a musical instrument.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

jarv

Berserker

Quote from: HatterDon on August 11, 2012, 08:02:02 PM
I can't believe I'm on youtube ... and I'm neither drunk nor doing anything illegal.

Guitar Tex Jam- "Hey Baby"

This was just a little jam outside a guitar store at 10 in the morning. I'm the one WITHOUT a musical instrument.

You looked different to how I imagined
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Mr Fulham

Me-ate-Live, innit??

Great set of lungs and pins hatter
what a fab way  to spend a Saturday morning

I de-bugged the air con and changed the oil in my car, not nearly as pleasant as you morning ...................
but I did have a bit of a smirk as I deprived a oily oik overcharging me for same.   

jarv

The Equalizer

Nice work Don! The only impromptu jamming session I've had recently involved two pieces of toast and some Robertson's.
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

Burt

A fine pair of lungs Mr Hat  :clap_hands:

Me-ate-Live, innit??

Jarv We have  a wonderful re-cycling base in Enfield, Barrowell Green, there are bins for all manor  of things including the old oil filter and air filter. It must be wonderful you have to queue to get in  !  
I change the oil every three months as I have been told the car will last forever if I do, even I won't need it that long   064.gif  

Mr_Moon

This is cool. You're not far off what I imagined you looked like either.

The Equalizer

Quote from: KCat on August 12, 2012, 02:02:18 PM
Jarv We have  a wonderful re-cycling base in Enfield, Barrowell Green, there are bins for all manor  of things including the old oil filter and air filter. It must be wonderful you have to queue to get in  !  
I change the oil every three months as I have been told the car will last forever if I do, even I won't need it that long   064.gif  

What oil are you using? I've heard that Oil of Olay won't make your car live forever, but it will stay young and fresh looking!  :005:
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

Me-ate-Live, innit??

I'm a COSCO Kid ................... best oil cheapest price

Eq.................Oil of Olay ??????????????
when did you last have a girlfriend ???