watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NFR - Mo Farah

Started by Fernhurst, August 11, 2012, 10:17:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fernhurst

Watched him crossing the winning line and thought....... Last time I felt like this was when Demps outrageous chip went in.

But I'm sure he forgot to bring the milk home last night as his wife looked as if she was chewing a wasp after the race.
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

mr-ska

An amazing moment and effort...  so proud of him..

Berserker

Quote from: Fernhurst on August 11, 2012, 10:17:06 PM
Watched him crossing the winning line and thought....... Last time I felt like this was when Demps outrageous chip went in.

But I'm sure he forgot to bring the milk home last night as his wife looked as if she was chewing a wasp after the race.

Yes I said that to Mr B, looked like she was having a moan at him
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Travers Barney

Quote from: mr-ska on August 11, 2012, 10:26:12 PM
An amazing moment and effort...  so proud of him..

Me too Mr Ska...wonderba.

We are the whites

Lighthouse

:005: I said the same sort of thing to my Sister.

"That's twice now you have gone out with all your friends and dragged us along and me in this state. Well it is the last time you hear?"
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

GloucesterWhite

I was there. The noise was incredible - if only we could get that sort of volume from the Riverside stand!!

mr-ska

Quote from: GloucesterWhite on August 12, 2012, 07:10:42 AM
I was there. The noise was incredible - if only we could get that sort of volume from the Riverside stand!!
OMG Jealous..  must of been a great night

GloucesterWhite

Quote from: mr-ska on August 12, 2012, 07:44:30 AM
Quote from: GloucesterWhite on August 12, 2012, 07:10:42 AM
OMG Jealous..  must of been a great night
Amazing night, the stadium was heaving. Spent a lot of the day in the park, everyone so friendly, especially the volunteers and security. I was lucky enough to get the night when Mo was running. Incredible experience. Only downside was the cost of food and drink - must have been the most expensive Big Mac in the world, and £2.80 for a bottle of Coke.

chiefo

But I'm sure he forgot to bring the milk home last night as his wife looked as if she was chewing a wasp after the ra

Thought exactly the same. " Jesus woman I know you are due to give birth but I've just done the double, give me a break will you, the whole world is watching " :035:

alfie

Quote from: Berserker on August 11, 2012, 10:31:30 PM

Yes I said that to Mr B, looked like she was having a moan at him

i may be wrong with this but i think she was looking past Mo at an official, during the laps of honour an official goes with them to hurry them along, and i was just wondering if this was the reason she looked like she was sulking.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

epsomraver

After the 10000 she and her daughter were allowed on the track, got to say the only relatives that have been, I have seen, perhaps they stopped her this time ?

craig10

I think it was because his mrs handed him a union jack with the words "FLY MO" on it and was told he couldn't pose with that due to sponsor rules.....

She had a pop then swiftly put the flag back in her hand bag

Burt

Whilst Bolt has been getting the headlines, for me Mo Farah has been the athlete of the Games, closely followed by Jess Ennis. The training, stamina and tactical nouse needed are just something else.

Travers Barney

humble lovely man too...often seen running in bushey park....never ever felt prouder to be british.

coyw
We are the whites

domprague

I suppose she is about to give birth to twins.
You came all this way ... and you lost, and you lost.