News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Dani Pacheco being mentioned/speculated upon as a signing...

Started by LBNo11, August 13, 2012, 08:27:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LBNo11

...I don't know anything about him apart from Wikipedia and the reds forums, does anyone know if he would be a good acquisition, with or without the swap in personnel..?
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

In the Enclosure

When Roy was their manager the reds forums were saying he was the one young player they must not lose - doesn't seem to have been given much of a chance since.

SKSW6

I know his name as being one that Liverpool fans were going on about being the next big thing 3-4 years ago.  He got a few matches on loan in La Liga last season and has played at every youth level for Spain, but he is now 21 and a couple of months older than Briggs whilst only playing 5 league games for Liverpool, to put it into perspective

Mr Fulham

Liverpool fans are raving about him but he's failed to make the breakthrough under four first team managers.

craig10

not a bad player at all...

has very good feet, would be a decent signing however already seem to have some very good young talent in a similar area

Bassey the warrior

Looks very talented on Youtube. But don't he also looks very similar to Frei and plays the same position. We have a lot of options on the left, it's the right we need to strengthen.

Mr Fulham

Quote from: The Moose on August 13, 2012, 02:51:35 PM
Looks very talented on Youtube. But don't he also looks very similar to Frei and plays the same position. We have a lot of options on the left, it's the right we need to strengthen.

He can play on the right side too. Very versatile.

Bassey the warrior

Quote from: Mr Fulham on August 13, 2012, 05:22:34 PM

Quote from: Mr Fulham on August 13, 2012, 05:22:34 PM

Oh okay. Has he played there often?

fulhamben

2 years ago he had a season long loan at atletico madrid and never earned one cap. and only managed 11 caps at a poor rayo team last season.
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Mr Fulham

Quote from: The Moose on August 13, 2012, 06:29:09 PM

Oh okay. Has he played there often?

From what I know, he mostly played as a striker. But I know for a fact that he can play on both sides too.