News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

International Call Ups....and injuries (merged)

Started by MOR :, August 15, 2012, 04:08:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MOR :

Kerim Frei-Turkey, Alex Kacaniklic-Sweden, John Arne Riise & Brede Hangeland-Norway, Stephen Kelly-Eire, Chris Baird-Northern Ireland, Mousa Dembele-Belgium, Mark Schwarzer-Australia and Bryan Ruiz-Costa Rica will all be turning out for their countries this week...please no injuries... 

ElissonSnygg

Kacaniklic starts on the bench for Sweden.
Official board member of the Swedish Supporter Club - FFC Sweden.

Twitter: @ElissonSnygg

twang

Quote from: ElissonSnygg on August 15, 2012, 04:27:10 PM

I cannot for the life of me understand why Hamrén start clubless, soon-to-be 33 year old ahead of Kaca.

FFC1987

Quote from: twang on August 15, 2012, 04:31:04 PM
Quote from: ElissonSnygg on August 15, 2012, 04:27:10 PM

I cannot for the life of me understand why Hamrén start clubless, soon-to-be 33 year old ahead of Kaca.

i can't either but must admit, I'm happy with the decision really, less chance of injury!

elgreenio

Josh Pritchard on the bench for Wales u21's :

Wales line up:
1.Chris Maxwell (Fleetwood Town), 2.Adam Henley (Blackburn Rovers), 3.Kieron Freeman (Nottingham Forest), 4.Ashley Richards (Swansea City) Capt, 5.Daniel Alfei (Swansea City), 6.David Stephens (Hibernian), 7.Billy Bodin (Torquay United), 8.Lee Lucas (Swansea City), 9.Jake Cassidy (loan Tranmere), 10.Jake Taylor (Reading), 11.Jake Howells (Luton Town).

Subs:
12.Danny Ward (Liverpool), 13.Troy Brown (Aldershot Town), 14.Ryan Doble (Shrewsbury Town), 15.Ashton Taylor (Tranmere Rovers), 16.Tom Bradshaw (Shrewsbury Town), 17.Josh Pritchard (Fulham), 18.Eliot Richards (Bristol Rovers).
touch my camera through the fence

alexbishop

Brede and John have leaked two goals in 10mins in the Norway v Greece game...
Fulham Fan Est. 1997

t: @alexmbishop

ElissonSnygg

Kacaniklic on.  His first appearance!  1499
Official board member of the Swedish Supporter Club - FFC Sweden.

Twitter: @ElissonSnygg

Berserker

Anybody heard of any International injuries tonight that could affect our players
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

costarican white

Bryan played the 90 minutes against Peru with no problems at all. Not the best game for him today I must say.
Wherever there's a Costa Rican... there's peace.

Mr Fulham

Frei is injured apparently pulled out of Turkey's squad.

Hangeland, Riise and Kaca are fit apparently

@costarican white: So Bryan played the whole 90 minutes? didn't he say that he only wanted to play an hour?

he may well be tired after the long flight ...

costarican white

Quote from: Mr Fulham on August 16, 2012, 02:08:42 AM

@costarican white: So Bryan played the whole 90 minutes? didn't he say that he only wanted to play an hour?

Well I never I heard that from him tbh; and yes, he´ll be exhausted, it was 90 minutes under a heavy rain and the flight is quite killer as well, I don´t think we´ll see him in the starter line up this satuday...
Wherever there's a Costa Rican... there's peace.

cebu

Quote from: costarican white on August 16, 2012, 05:07:08 AM
Quote from: Mr Fulham on August 16, 2012, 02:08:42 AM

Well I never I heard that from him tbh; and yes, he´ll be exhausted, it was 90 minutes under a heavy rain and the flight is quite killer as well, I don´t think we´ll see him in the starter line up this satuday...

Even if he can't start on Saturday, I hope he'll be on the bench and be given some playing time during the match.