News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Charlie Adam (The Perfect Replacement For Murphy)

Started by ElissonSnygg, August 15, 2012, 05:39:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr Fulham

Quote from: ElissonSnygg on August 15, 2012, 11:45:55 PM

Ye, and where art thou?  (:

Maybe in a bunker below Motspur Park scrolling through FFC's demanding three month-long medical examinations.

Bassey the warrior

Am I the only one that thinks both we don't need him and he would mess up our midfield?
Dembele and Diarra have done a great job together. If Dembele goes maybe but our midfield would be so slow. We could play 4-3-3 but we need two quick wingers for that to work.

Bassey the warrior

I would keep this line up.
Diarra Dembele
? Ruiz Dempsey/?
      Petric/?
Possibly three new players to make the starting line up.

Bassey the warrior

I do rate him but he won't fit in here. He's not what we need. We do not need a central midfielder unless Dembele leaves.

HatterDon

Seeing all these negative comments makes me wonder if there are two Charlie Adams making their living in the Prem. The Adam I've watched for two seasons is an excellent footballer.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

ElissonSnygg

Reports now saying that Adam have been told that he can leave Liverpool for a bargain.
Official board member of the Swedish Supporter Club - FFC Sweden.

Twitter: @ElissonSnygg

Gozorich

Quote from: HatterDon on August 16, 2012, 05:00:02 AM
Seeing all these negative comments makes me wonder if there are two Charlie Adams making their living in the Prem. The Adam I've watched for two seasons is an excellent footballer.

It just goes to show how different perceptions can be. I have watched Adam for a number of years and apart from his time at Blackpool he has been very ordinary indeed. He has a good left foot and occasionally scores a great goal but we have seen that before. He needs to be more than that.

Andy_M

If the press are to be believed he's off to Everton now anyway....
@got_maile

ffcfulham

agent of adam is moyes brother app thats how everton link has came about lazy journalist or could be truth fact is adam doesnt want to come ffc probs on better contract at lfc
WE ARE FULHAM FFC
@ffcfulham