News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Charlie Adam (The Perfect Replacement For Murphy)

Started by ElissonSnygg, August 15, 2012, 05:39:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ElissonSnygg

I'm making this thread so Jol can see this when he visits Friends Of Fulham (because I suppose he does).

So please bump it from time to time. Thanks!  9739.gif

Sahin will probably be announced today or tomorrow, I say, bring Adam in on a loan with an option to buy. Think he is ideal for the Murphy-role.

Come on Jol, do it!  :clap_hands:

Official board member of the Swedish Supporter Club - FFC Sweden.

Twitter: @ElissonSnygg

BalDrick

Disagree big time. If we have to deal with that club, then a handful of the youngsters from the same level as Kaca for me. Though ideally I'd prefer Demps to go to Roma.

Wherever he goes though, hurry up already and do the deal.
Cigarettes and women be the death of me, better that than this old town

Bassey the warrior

I'm happy with Diarra. Adam is quality but can't tackle. If we're going to play 4-3-3 it may work though. Adam-Dembele-Diarra central midfield. Then two pacy players playing off the striker. But that poses the question what about Ruiz?

dannydog

I think Adam would work out well at Fulham, he has his faults but so do most players, he can't help being short, fat and scottish.

Walsh

I agree, I think he'd be a class signing but I guess it's unlike from what he put on twitter yesterday.

Mr Fulham

Quote from: BalDrick on August 15, 2012, 05:42:54 PM
Though ideally I'd prefer Demps to go to Roma.

Ideally I'd prefer him to stay.

But you know...life is like a box of chocolates...let's wait and see what happens.

Jack Fulham

I wouldn't say he is the perfect replacement for Danny but I wouldn't mind him signing for us. Someone compared him to Bullard in another thread as he takes all freekicks, corners and try's flashy passes which are great when they come off. I think the Bullard comparison is a good one.

Steven Ageroad

Can't tackle! I'd ask Gareth Bale that question.
Quote from: The Moose on August 15, 2012, 05:47:17 PM
I'm happy with Diarra. Adam is quality but can't tackle. If we're going to play 4-3-3 it may work though. Adam-Dembele-Diarra central midfield. Then two pacy players playing off the striker. But that poses the question what about Ruiz?

alfie

Quote from: dannydog on August 15, 2012, 05:57:20 PM
I think Adam would work out well at Fulham, he has his faults but so do most players, he can't help being short, fat and scottish.
he can't help being short and scottish, but he can about being fat, mind you i wish i was as fat as him, i would be very happy
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

twang

Murphy's replacement? As someone said on TIFF: More like Bullard's long lost successor.

Not keen on Adam, but I certainly wouldn't complain if he joined. Doubt there's any truth in the rumour linking him here though, still can't see Dempsey pushing for the Liverpool move.

Gozorich

Ignoring the pathetic bigoted anti-Scottish sentiments, please, please do not sign this overrated and snidy little man. I mean Adam of course not dannydog .. on the other hand...

RPhillips

Please, for the love of God, no Charlie Adam! He's pedestrian at best and he'll undoubtedly miss at least 3 -- and probably 6 -- games in the course of the season due to red cards.

God The Mechanic

Really don't rate the guy - moey could be spent better elsewhere.  Or just not spent at all :P

Me-ate-Live, innit??

Adams didn't get a fair go at Pool, he is a good passer of a ball and you do not loose skills as you get older.
Two years ago had a good engine and with Dixon gone perhaps we need a bit of the Mousier Brown for some games  ??? 
With the right handling   perhaps he may become a Danny, he is not there at the moment.   

Enter the Frei

don't rate him don't want him, hollywood passer with overrated set pieces and not better than what we've got at the moment in my opinion.

considering we haven't spent a penny yet this window I'm sure we could spend what we do have more wisely

Mr Fulham

I rather we have overrated Adam set pieces than utter shite Duff set pieces tbh.

ElissonSnygg

Jol has said he needs a CM and a Striker. Adam could be the CM.

Mr Fulham

Quote from: ElissonSnygg on August 15, 2012, 11:38:01 PM
Jol has said he needs an CM and a Striker. Adam could be the CM.

Jol has said he needs a CM and TWO strikers. Which makes it even better IMHO. 1499

ElissonSnygg

Quote from: Mr Fulham on August 15, 2012, 11:39:21 PM
Quote from: ElissonSnygg on August 15, 2012, 11:38:01 PM
Jol has said he needs an CM and a Striker. Adam could be the CM.

Jol has said he needs a CM and TWO strikers. Which makes it even better IMHO. 1499

Ye, and where art thou?  (:

Getting kind of worried