watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Neil Sang says Demspey to Liverpool is 'close'

Started by Black, White and Fred, August 16, 2012, 01:12:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Black, White and Fred

With this how RVP's gone to Utd thing. Right now either way would just like it all over with, if he goes we can hopefully reinvest.
Could just be  :hook:
'A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything.'

Friedrich Nietzsche

3rd Gen Fulham Fan since 1996

AlFayedsChequebook

I think the recent deals (Modric, RVP etc) have kicked off the transfer window properly now.

Lets just hope we have our targets identified and will bring in suitable replacements.

LRCN

cmg

Quote from: ~lork on August 16, 2012, 01:17:15 PM
who/where?

Bloody good question.

Is this the Niel Sang of the optimistically entitled Sportstar Promotions Ltd? According to Tranfermakt their entire client list is (wait for it.....roll of drums) - Paul Connolly, Rory Fallon, Ritchie Partridge, Lee Trundle, Kevin McLeod, Andy Robinson, Michael Roberts. (...No, neither have I.)

General

Don't think liverpool is necessarily a step up and competition for the top four is as fierce as it's ever been.

I do though wish he'd just go now, he hasn't been part of our preseason at all and he obviously doesn't want to stay on, reminiscent of when saha left.

Get a good deal of money for him - £15-£20 mill and reinvest it properly once and for all... after everything that's been going on at QPR it'd be nice to give a bit of direction to those who've stuck by us with a bit of ambition.

Yes, We seem to as a club have serious limitations or obvious structural limitations. I know we're a club that focuses on running a tight and business-like ship, but it seems like now more than ever we really need to capitalise on the back end of the wave that came from our Europa League final and push this club on.

Improving wage structures, signing main players to big contracts. It just seems like since Zamora left it's taken the wind out of the clubs sails as it didn't make sense to the players as he was a player who, despite what you say contributed a lot to this clubs success, and it probably strikes the players as odd that something that did so well is being dispanded.

Such a shame. I just pray that Fulham do something miraculous to put us back on the proverbial map and soon, otherwise we could really end up going back to where we came.

mccscratch

Quote from: General on August 16, 2012, 02:10:31 PM
Don't think liverpool is necessarily a step up and competition for the top four is as fierce as it's ever been.

I do though wish he'd just go now, he hasn't been part of our preseason at all and he obviously doesn't want to stay on, reminiscent of when saha left.

Get a good deal of money for him - £15-£20 mill and reinvest it properly once and for all...

first off.... he was in fact in Germany for the first part of the pre-season tour but never featured in the matches. Second... nobody is talking 15-20 million... we are holding out for 9-10 right now...
Just score 3+ goals a game and we will gain promotion...I promise

Sector9

I think that we can be confident that the club will get the best deal going, we usually do, especially when it comes to dealing with Liverpool. Look at when we sold konch, we got a good sum plus 2 of their hottest prospects. Zamora, a big sum for an unhappy player plus he only works in a certain system.

If Dempsey goes to them, I would not be surprised if we get a decent sum (atleast 8) plus Charlie Adam, which is not a bad deal.

We go about all our business very quietly, so I feel no panic.

ElissonSnygg

8 mil + Adam would be a great deal, despite my love to Dempsey. I just can't see him staying anymore  :012:
Official board member of the Swedish Supporter Club - FFC Sweden.

Twitter: @ElissonSnygg

Lighthouse

Adam will not come and we will get a teenager to put in the reserves for a few years and send on loan to Crewe in January.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

cottage cheese

not gona happen.  they have just signed that assiddi guy. We were after him. Maybe Jol did a cheeky deal in they have him and we keep clint!

YankeeJim

Dempsey has become the catalyst for the US National team. Last night, the US, without Dempsey and 4 other starters, went into the Mexican National Staduim, Asteca and won. That is the  3rd time in history, Mexico has lost there; once to Brazil and once to Costa Rico in a WC qualifier after they had already won their group. We will survive, no thrive, after Dempsey is gone.
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.