watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Norwich

Started by SP, August 16, 2012, 03:33:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SP

Hope this sells out by Saturday, it'll be dissappointing if it doesn't.  I appreciate many people will still be on their hols but this is a winnable game that'll be played in glorious sunshine.

The booking plan on the Ofal would suggest the much malined Riversiders are leading the field in terms of % sales.

I'll predict 3 valuable points for the Whites but likely to be a closely fought encounter.

alexbishop

Ticket sales have been pretty slow given its the season opener and the forecast is cracking. Couldn't think of a more perfect place to spend a sunny Saturday than at the Cottage.
Fulham Fan Est. 1997

t: @alexmbishop

fulhamben

cos we all know dempsey and dembele wont be there. we will lose 5 0 and mo will sell the cottage to the friends of bishop park. when they knock it down, the only thing that will be there to remember us by is a little plaque that will say. michael jackson once came here. give it time, loads on hols and if other people are like me they are having olympic withdrawel and will be back into football by friday itching to get down the cottage
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

LRCN

40 quid for norwich... na...

Ron Sheepskin

"Do not affix anything to this wall" - sign that was affixed to wall above turnstiles at Hammy end before someone with a clipboard replaced it with a large Fire Exit sign.

leonffc

We're back to advertising on Talksport (ONE day after I took the piss out of West Ham mates for doing the same) and now .... Get this ..... My mate got a text on his phone from Orange for 2for1 Fulham v Norwich tickets. ORANGE! We are officially down there with Cineworld and their 'Orange Wednesday' cinema tickets.

Oh the shame!! fp.gif :dft001:

Steven Ageroad

My wife also got a text from ORANGE with a 2 for1 offer. She said times must be desperate at Fulham that she gets a text to buy tickets!!
Quote from: leonffc on August 16, 2012, 09:55:17 PM
We're back to advertising on Talksport (ONE day after I took the piss out of West Ham mates for doing the same) and now .... Get this ..... My mate got a text on his phone from Orange for 2for1 Fulham v Norwich tickets. ORANGE! We are officially down there with Cineworld and their 'Orange Wednesday' cinema tickets.

Oh the shame!! fp.gif :dft001:

Mr_Moon

If that's true then that's pretty cheap (not the good cheap) marketing by Fulham.

leonffc

Quote from: Mr_Moon on August 17, 2012, 11:14:50 AM
If that's true then that's pretty cheap (not the good cheap) marketing by Fulham.

It's true. I saw the damning text myself.