more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Assadi to liverpool (FFC Target)

Started by ffcfulham, August 16, 2012, 07:13:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ffcfulham

http://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/latest-news/reds-agree-deal-for-winger

Liverpool Football Club have reached an agreement with SC Heerenveen for the transfer of winger Oussama Assaidi, subject to the player passing a medical.

The 24-year-old, who has scored 20 goals in 68 appearances for Heerenveen in the Dutch Eredivisie, will now undergo a medical at Melwood.

Assaidi has represented his native Morocco 22 times since making his international debut in February 2011.

One of the highlights of his young career came in a 6-2 win over FC Twente in 2010 when he scored a hat-trick and assisted the other three goals.  

Check out the video of Assaidi in action below and stay logged on
WE ARE FULHAM FFC
@ffcfulham

Walsh

I just posted this also, delete my thread.

Does this mean that Dempsey wont be on his way to Liverpool?

Would you be happy with him staying?

ffcfulham

hopefully they dont want clint but we would rather him gone now so we can get a replacement in. unless he admits that he has no hope and just signs a new contract
WE ARE FULHAM FFC
@ffcfulham

mangoputney

We are pathetic in the transfer market, obviously completely skint
Shahid KHANT #losingisthenorm #youdontknowwhatyourdoing #MacOut #sustainablerelegation

Senior Supporter

Quote from: mangoputney on August 16, 2012, 07:30:13 PM
We are pathetic in the transfer market, obviously completely skint

On what basis do you make that assumption? If I told you Liverpool are paying 12m for him would that change your opinion?

Mr Fulham

Quote from: Walsh on August 16, 2012, 07:20:49 PM

Does this mean that Dempsey wont be on his way to Liverpool?

No. Basically, that doesn't mean anything - Liverpool are still short of attacking midfielders/wingers.

Legate21

Rumoured to be in the region of £3million, if twitter is to be believed. Is he in the final year of his contract?

Mr Fulham

Quote from: Legate21 on August 16, 2012, 07:43:11 PM
Rumoured to be in the region of £3million, if twitter is to be believed. Is he in the final year of his contract?
Yeah, 2013.

mangoputney

Have we got any targets??? Do we assume they'll sign at Costco prices and reduced wages??? I understand we are not stupid and have a sense of reality, but really, assaidi 3m!!! It is understood we were not turned down... I can help think Jol is not a popular man
Shahid KHANT #losingisthenorm #youdontknowwhatyourdoing #MacOut #sustainablerelegation

LRCN

Quote from: mangoputney on August 16, 2012, 08:16:11 PM
Have we got any targets??? Do we assume they'll sign at Costco prices and reduced wages??? I understand we are not stupid and have a sense of reality, but really, assaidi 3m!!! It is understood we were not turned down... I can help think Jol is not a popular man

pure conjecture and i know for a fact that you are incorrect with both statements youve made

JBH

So we didn't sign a player linked to us in the press well suprise suprise, do you all believe everything you read in the press??? fp.gif

mangoputney

Not at all but seem pretty capable of identifying other teams targets and subsequent purchases, FFC silence is deafening

alexbishop

From the Guardian...

"Liverpool see off Ajax and Fulham to sign Oussama Assaidi for £2.4m gu.com/p/39z3x/tw via @guardian"

2.4m?!?!  :doh:
Fulham Fan Est. 1997

t: @alexmbishop

Berserker

I think he just wanted to go to a high profile club, plus the thing that is not mentioned is the wages he is going to get at Liverpool, which i'm sure is a lot higher than we could afford
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

itombomb

I don't think we ever really wanted him, the interest was properly in Narsingh, and this would have been some kind of two for one deal to placate Narsingh, the agent and the club. Narsingh then made it clear he wanted to stay in Holland.

There is still 2 weeks left and we are always busiest at the end of the window (both in and out).

Mr_Moon

For all the criticisms of Liverpool and Rodgers for talking about Dempsey, they've done extremely well to keep this quiet. Maybe it was just all a smoke screen.

Better sign a new contract Clint, no one wants you.

Admin

Quote from: Mr_Moon on August 16, 2012, 11:37:09 PM
For all the criticisms of Liverpool and Rodgers for talking about Dempsey, they've done extremely well to keep this quiet. Maybe it was just all a smoke screen.

2.4 million as well, I'm still kick the cat around

Patterson

Quote from: Mr_Moon on August 16, 2012, 11:37:09 PM

I think their website jumping the gun as well as criticism levelled at LFC have forced Rogers to conduct his business a bit more quietly.
A Canadian supporting Fulham...wait...what?!

Mr_Moon

Quote from: Admin on August 16, 2012, 11:40:01 PM

2.4 million as well, I'm still kick the cat around

If we were in for him then he can't have been too excited about the prospect of playing for us.