more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

So it's official then...

Started by Matt_Keen, August 17, 2012, 03:13:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Matt_Keen

Cottage Corner is to be no more...
Spent enough time over there, but can't really say I'll miss it.

We are delighted to announce the launch of our new official website, designed especially to give you an even more personal and exciting experience when you visit fulhamfc.com.

With the launch of the new site, we will be discontinuing Cottage Corner in the near future.

We thank you for your contributions over the last few seasons and we hope you enjoy the new website.

If you have any photos or messages you'd like to save, please download them in the next few hours.

Thanks for your continued support,

Fulham FC

Read more: http://cc.fulhamfc.com/forum/topics/thank-you-4#ixzz23oSAQfnDhttp://cc.fulhamfc.com/forum/topics/thank-you-4

MJG

Best thing they have ever done. full of bloody idiots who brought shame on the club.

AlFayedsChequebook

Quote from: MJG on August 17, 2012, 03:16:12 PM
Best thing they have ever done. full of bloody idiots who brought shame on the club.

+1

Lets hope they don't all migrate over here.

Matt_Keen

Ironic, how, my favourite thing about that place was the ability to be able to tell the idiots exactly what I really thought of them without getting modded or banned. And there are many idiots there, indeed.

cottage cheese

about to say, I left that farce of a forum as you could not say anything without the usuals just sending you abuse

MJG

Quote from: AlFayedsChequebook on August 17, 2012, 03:17:04 PM

+1

Time for the mods to earn their money  :Haynes The Maestro:

chiefo

Matt_Keen

Quote from: MJG on August 17, 2012, 03:22:08 PM
Quote from: AlFayedsChequebook on August 17, 2012, 03:17:04 PM

+1

Time for the mods to earn their money  :Haynes The Maestro:

We're not all bad, there are a lot of idiots over there but some decent contributers. Most of the idiots would rather die than come to FoF though, by the sounds of it... Probably been banned from here before or suchlike.
Anyway, judging by some of the comments, I really don't think they'll be coming here :)

NogoodBoyo

A sad day.  
Before it became Cottage Corner and I lost my password, I spent many hours having fun on that forum.  Personally, I don't remember ever being insulted, but I made a vow before my first post never to get involved in cyber-fights as they really are sort of pathetic for grown-ups.
Ostrich Watch, Spinydogddodathingy, McBrideFan69, Fat Fred, KCat, French Connection, Old Brown Shoe, The Bard/Corked Hat, White Witch, Grave Little Maurice and many more.  There were some very funny people, joyously funny really on that board.  A lot of pond life too, but I just used to swim over or through those threads.
And there was always Realistic!  Oh god, but he could get people going.  Made our very own Lighthouse a beacon of positive energy.
Nogood "memories, isit" Boyo

Airfix

Quote from: MJG on August 17, 2012, 03:22:08 PM
Time for the mods to earn their money  :Haynes The Maestro:

Take coverrrrrrrrrrrr!

:028:

NogoodBoyo

Trouble is, poor old Mods don't earn any money.  All that work for no pennies.
Nogood "zero earning mods are off their rockers, isit" Boyo

HatterDon

A fan site separate from the main site is always a good idea. People curious about the club will go on the website, and it does no good to the club for them to find all the unmitigated crap that an unregulated forum is guaranteed to provide.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel