watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The Club has blown up "The Offal"

Started by Fernhurst, August 17, 2012, 07:20:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fernhurst

Is this old news? - I received an email at 17.15 informing me the official message board is no longer available.

What's that knocking sound???? - Ostrich Watch - clear off.

Freddy ask nicely.
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

mccscratch

Quote from: Fernhurst on August 17, 2012, 07:20:55 PM
Is this old news? - I received an email at 17.15 informing me the official message board is no longer available.

What's that knocking sound???? - Ostrich Watch - clear off.

Freddy ask nicely.

They knew this news was coming out and did not want to have to deal with it...
Just score 3+ goals a game and we will gain promotion...I promise

Me-ate-Live, innit??

Well alittle while ago I looked at the squad list and Demps wasn't there now he is ........................jezzz I wish i had taken a screed dump of it
and have you seen this
THE BIG KICK-OFF ( click on No 1 ) ................. looks like The Dazzler is back ....well a photo of him anyway
Following our recent online poll, we reveal your two favourite opening Craven Cottage fixture

Mr Fulham

Me-ate-Live, innit??

Ha !!! I hope JC and LB  have  had their spinach ............................... application will be going throw the roof

Walsh

Jimpav

About time too.

Batten down the hatches.

CULTUREVULTURE

I was quite happy using both forums.

Cottage Corner had become dysfunctional in the extreme.

The Enclosurite

Does anything actually work on this new 'super dooper' site?
¡COYW!

BobbyTheBrain

As a reader of both boards it's sad anytime a forum for football fans to discuss football is lost.  Are they replacing it with anything else?
It's not fair to flair.

Martinsback

I wonder if the websites hit rate will go down by much given that a lot of people used the forum? Mind you I suspect that half of the users were the same person...

cebu

Blown up? No wonder I was knocked off my feet!   :55:

CULTUREVULTURE

99% of the posters were OSTRICH WATCH (THE).

Quote from: Martinsback on August 17, 2012, 08:48:01 PM
I wonder if the websites hit rate will go down by much given that a lot of people used the forum? Mind you I suspect that half of the users were the same person...

Berserker

Quote from: CULTUREVULTURE on August 17, 2012, 09:44:54 PM

I don't think that Ostrict Watch (the) was the same person as the original The Ostrich Watch. Personally I didn't mind the original one, but being female I would probably find shoe threads more interesting than most of the other posters.
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

NorfolkJim

Although at times it had become a discredit to the club, I will be visiting the official site far less often now. It may cost them more than the expected and all for the want of a little bit of reasonable moderation

RidgeRider

Quote from: NorfolkJim on August 21, 2012, 03:58:56 PM
Although at times it had become a discredit to the club, I will be visiting the official site far less often now. It may cost them more than the expected and all for the want of a little bit of reasonable moderation

Welcome back Jim!

CULTUREVULTURE

Quote from: Berserker on August 17, 2012, 11:20:09 PM

I don't think that Ostrict Watch (the) was the same person as the original The Ostrich Watch. Personally I didn't mind the original one, but being female I would probably find shoe threads more interesting than most of the other posters.

I am fairly certain that he was one and the same. Just from things that he typed and clearly remembered, comments he made to me. But he was a lesser force than in the old days. I reckon he had a breakdown.

Berserker

Quote from: CULTUREVULTURE on August 21, 2012, 07:55:33 PM
Quote from: Berserker on August 17, 2012, 11:20:09 PM

I am fairly certain that he was one and the same. Just from things that he typed and clearly remembered, comments he made to me. But he was a lesser force than in the old days. I reckon he had a breakdown.

Bit of a shame that. My mum had several of those when I was a teenager.
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

epsomraver

Couldn't have happened to a nicer person, wish I could have been there to see it :011: :011:

JohnKovacs

Quote from: NorfolkJim on August 21, 2012, 03:58:56 PM

Welcome back NJ. I was particularly fond of your travel stories during Fulham's great Europa run. Hopefully, Fulham will qualify again soon so you can write some more interesting stories of your travels in various European cities. Nice to see you around. Hope you enjoy FOF.