more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Ryan Dempsey stoking the fire?

Started by Matt_Keen, August 18, 2012, 09:11:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Matt_Keen

He posted this on twitter...

@ryandeandempsey: Yall scared? Go to church. Yall mad bc it hurts. The blame has a name and its Not on the back of ur children's shirts. Loyalty vs hypocracy

General

He has nothing to do with the club and is trying to build a name for himself via what his brother does. Sad. I'm not giving what he says any time of day. I happily go to church, he should go back to school and learn English again.

Matt_Keen

My thought's exactly. It just riles me... Honestly, I don't think that either Clint or the club are entirely to blame.
The situation would never have come about had it not been for Liverpool unsettling him, surely that should be dealt with by the FA as tapping up? I highly doubt we'll make an official complaint though, even though I think we have good grounds to.

NorthernWhite

He also writes for Goal.com and I've no doubt that it was from him that Goal were getting all their info from on this saga.

ron

Quote from: NorthernWhite on August 18, 2012, 09:52:20 AM
He also writes for Goal.com and I've no doubt that it was from him that Goal were getting all their info from on this saga.

I just hope that his spelling, grammar and punctuation step up a gear when he does....

......but then again, it is Goal.com....

ffcitaly

lol,he's got problems with english grammar

ToodlesMcToot

Ahh yes, Twitter. Bastion of the English language. You folks are funny.
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." — The Dude

General

That make a lot of sense! Well at least we now know how useless the site is - his brother is the player and even then he got the stories wrong! Dempsey told everyone he was off to Liverpool and we didn't even get a bid - Dempsey has been made to successfully look like an idiot by not just himself but his brother.

Liverpool should be sued for unsettling the player so publicly without following up on their interest. Genuinely. £15 million, the price of Dempseys "transfer" would be a good place to start. Do you reckon law firms get in touch with football clubs when things so blatantly disrespectful happens?

Senior Supporter

Quote from: General on August 18, 2012, 12:59:53 PM

That make a lot of sense! Well at least we now know how useless the site is - his brother is the player and even then he got the stories wrong! Dempsey told everyone he was off to Liverpool and we didn't even get a bid - Dempsey has been made to successfully look like an idiot by not just himself but his brother.

Liverpool should be sued for unsettling the player so publicly without following up on their interest. Genuinely. £15 million, the price of Dempseys "transfer" would be a good place to start. Do you reckon law firms get in touch with football clubs when things so blatantly disrespectful happens?

I doubt the Mo goes in for "No win, no fee arrangements".   064.gif

BarryP

LOL.  I am guessing that both the club and MAF retain their own counsel but that is a clever idea.  I wonder how the commercial would air?

Has your property been tapped up without your knowledge? Has your rival clubs manager unsettled your player by overtly dropping his name in the press? You may be entitled to cash! Here at Bleedem, Screwem and Sewem we'll fight to protect your rights and make sure your future is secured by getting you the cash settlement you deserve.
"Never give in. Never give in. Never, never, never, never--in nothing, great or small, large or petty--never give in, except to convictions of honor and good sense."

fulhamben

Quote from: BarryP on August 18, 2012, 01:26:55 PM

LOL.  I am guessing that both the club and MAF retain their own counsel but that is a clever idea.  I wonder how the commercial would air?

Has your property been tapped up without your knowledge? Has your rival clubs manager unsettled your player by overtly dropping his name in the press? You may be entitled to cash! Here at Bleedem, Screwem and Sewem we'll fight to protect your rights and make sure your future is secured by getting you the cash settlement you deserve.
would it be a no win no fee kinda thing.
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.