more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Just to say hi

Started by tonywildman, August 18, 2012, 10:08:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tonywildman

Hi Everyone

Just thought I would come on and say hi, i have been a fan of fulham since 1971, I look forward to talking to you all.

watfordwhite

Morn  :scarf:ing Tony, welcome to FoF. Are you looking forward to todays match? COYW

Fernhurst

Welcome to the best Fulham Forum available.

Are you the first refugee arriving from The Offal?
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

epsomraver

Welcome, good to have fans who stayed with us through the dark days

Swedish Terrier

Welcome Tonywildman! I'm sure you'll enjoy it here.  076.gif
Proud member of FFC Sweden.

Cottage count-4         Away count-2

grandad

There never have been dark days just Fulham days. How many great seasons do you think I have witnessed since 1954. Not too many which is why we are true fans. Fulham till I die. 092.gif
Where there's a will there's a wife

epsomraver

Bristol City in the pissing rain on a Tuesday night with about 50 other brave souls,  , oh yes there were dark days all right mate.

MOR :

Welcome "tonywildman"...enjoy this message board...the best Fulham forum around...

tonywildman

Thanks everyone, the dark days of mr clay, and butt of many jokes, but i love my club.As for being a refugee i am a fulham fan and we all follow the same club, so remarks like that are a bit out of order.I can not wait for today's game, however can not make it as I run a wine shop and i work most Saturdays.The bad news as from the 31/8/ it is closing down, but the good news is i will be able to go along to more games.

tonywildman

Does anyone know of a live stream today

epsomraver

I was in the same position as you, closed my shop in March so now can get to more games, not just the evenings, Mr F meant no offence re refugee, he was referring to the Offal to which there  has been lots of rivalry and it has now been closed.

Fernhurst

Oh I am sorry if I trampled on your sensabilties Tony especially on your first post, however I did welcome you on board and just asked if you found this place from the offal LIKE I DID.

First match in 1957- FTID

Huge welcome to all those leaving the Offal for this forum.
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

grandad

Where there's a will there's a wife

tonywildman

ffcitaly

welcome.This is absolutely the best ffc forum.
082.gif