Petric
52 (38.2%)
Martin Jol
3 (2.2%)

Total Members Voted: 118

MOR :

Quote from: ElissonSnygg on August 19, 2012, 06:59:48 PM
Petric and Riether for me.

Pleased someone else saw what I saw...I was beginning to doubt my viewing from the Stevenage Road Stand...

Me-ate-Live, innit??

MOR  I had the same view as you then,  I thought Sasha was excellent  considering he was an over-the -hill cheap signing
what a find

HatterDon

thanks for making the adjustments to the poll. I appreciate it.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

psand22

Petric for me....he scored, he assisted, and he also got back and played some D. 

theotherdembele

It was a all round excellent performance by the whole team, although diarra for me stood out bossed the midfield.

GoldCoastWhite

dragged myself out of my death bed (man flu) to watch the replay yesterday and was very impressed with everyone out there in White. Gave my vote to Riise as he was bombing up and down the left hand side like a 19 year old. But as many others have suggested, everyone put in an excellent shift. (Need a Malian flag for The Boss please)

JIMMY D

Diarra was a boss. He was the heart of the team. Hopefully him and dembel will only get better and better.

Berserker

Hope watching the match helped you get over your man flu :-)
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

GoldCoastWhite

Quote from: Berserker on August 20, 2012, 08:09:37 AM
Hope watching the match helped you get over your man flu :-)
Thanks biker dude ! Feeling a little better but I always know when I'm really unwell as my normal urge to drink beer is seriously compromised  :56:

MJG

Any chance of keeping a running total of votes or each match results somewhere on the site?

GoldCoastWhite

Quote from: MJG on August 20, 2012, 10:50:45 AM
Any chance of keeping a running total of votes or each match results somewhere on the site?
Great suggestion MJG !  :54:

simplyfulham

Genuinely surprised there is not more votes for Riise.

I know Petric was immense when called upon (he can't have had more then 3/4 shots in total during the game and still got 2), Ruiz was dominant as a creative force ad Diarra looked superb and fighting fit.

Riise's delivery for the first goal and constant work down the left with Kaca was immense. Dangerous going forward, superb overlapping and solid when asked to defend.

I hope he can recreate that performance next week!

Delboy

In my humble opinion Diarra was the best player on the park. He has lost that weight he was carrying last term and looks trim and mean. He was pure class all game and he pressed their midfield at every opportunity, great stuff. Bring it on lads.

dont stand me down

Diarra for me his passing was fantastic.,hard choice though as the team played really well.

MOR :

Quote from: KCat on August 19, 2012, 11:31:05 PM
MOR  I had the same view as you then,  I thought Sasha was excellent  considering he was an over-the -hill cheap signing
what a find

Yep agree totally...Kelly won't get a look in if Sascha Riether continues like that...
     Â