watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

And there's me losing the faith

Started by Peabody, August 18, 2012, 07:22:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peabody

Today's game was a perfect answer to my dipping into pessimism last week. Pleased to say I am an optimist again. I thought we were brilliant at times today. Keep it up boys.

Berserker

It's the start we needed to give the team confidence, and also attract players who were waivering about whether to join us or not
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

mccscratch

Quote from: Berserker on August 18, 2012, 07:24:37 PM
It's the start we needed to give the team confidence, and also attract players who were waivering about whether to join us or not

We showed the class that I always knew we had in this team... Duff, JAR, ageless wonders

Petric is nearly a world class goalscorer if he stays healthy.

Diarra played for fricking Real Madrid and it shows

Dembele is the next big thing

Our back 4 is as awesome as ever with Riether looking class

The youngsters are only going to get better and better

WE ARE A STRONG AND FORMIDABLE SIDE!!
Just score 3+ goals a game and we will gain promotion...I promise

Berserker

Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Herbie

So chuffed for Kaca to grab a goal, that will help his confidence no end.  It was also good to see Sidders ably taking the mantle of pen taker from Smurph.

I think Petric has what it takes to bag the goals that may be missed from Demps if he does leave.  Dave looked pretty tasty too.

If we can keep the trio of Diarra, Dembele and Ruiz fit for most of the season, we are going to see some lovely football this season.  What a great return to the cottage in blooming glorious sunshine.

We're top of the league and QPR & Liverpool got tonked....what more could we want?   :yay:

Travers Barney

Quote from: mccscratch on August 18, 2012, 07:27:45 PM
Quote from: Berserker on August 18, 2012, 07:24:37 PM

We showed the class that I always knew we had in this team... Duff, JAR, ageless wonders

Petric is nearly a world class goalscorer if he stays healthy.

Diarra played for fricking Real Madrid and it shows

Dembele is the next big thing

Our back 4 is as awesome as ever with Riether looking class

The youngsters are only going to get better and better

WE ARE A STRONG AND FORMIDABLE SIDE!!

Inspiring post ...we have never had it so good.
We are the whites

NogoodBoyo

Oh Pea of little faith.  Glad to see you're back on the Blingo side of life.
Nogood "where is the Bling" Boyo

jarv

Outstanding stuff. It was men against boys. A good start, Norwich in second season and a new manager, couldn't ask for more. Next week might be a bit more difficult though.
(but not impossible)

the nutflush

First post here.  I am a refugee from Cottage Corner.  I just want to say to all the mugs like "realistic"  who have been spreading their annual August panic and predicting we are going down...I told you so.  I said we would win 3 - 0.  Even I underestimated them.  We have a great squad.  Only one or two more additions and we are done.  Diarra was the boss today.  He and Dembele ran the show like I havent seen from our midfield in years.  Petric is going to score for fun this season.  Kaca was good and we still have Frei and Mesca to come in.  Why would Clint want to go to Loserpool?  The futures so bright I gotta wear shades.

epsomraver

Don't forget Bryan, he was also outstanding today.

Matt Inglis

Let's not all get too excited. I think it was really just that Norwich were awful, we are still very weak.  :hook:

I bloody love Bryan, and Diarra. My word we were brilliant to watch yesterday.
There's only one Emma's burger stand.

kirkoa

Fantastic result.  A convincing 5-0 win over the budgies is a great start to the season!
Why is the music playing while I'm talking?