watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Ferguson at Fulham today

Started by Berserker, August 18, 2012, 10:44:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Berserker

Do you think he was watching Dembele, or sussing out for next week?
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

God The Mechanic

I'd be shocked if any manager in the Prem needs to scout Dembele anymore :P

HatterDon

He was obviously there to watch us as we're an upcoming opponent -- that and to share 115 jokes with Roy.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

kempkong

I'd like to say the second but I think it may have been the first thing. Hopefully we gave him something to think about though

Wil

Berserker

That's one of the things i like about Roy, he gets on well with other managers, plus they all seem to have alot of respect for him.
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

BarryP

Quote from: Berserker on August 18, 2012, 10:44:07 PM
Do you think he was watching Dembele, or sussing out for next week?

Yes.
"Never give in. Never give in. Never, never, never, never--in nothing, great or small, large or petty--never give in, except to convictions of honor and good sense."

jarv

Scouting Fulham. I wonder what pearls of wisdom he gained today. No doubt he will go back home and warn them, they have a game on their hands. I will  take our midfield over dad's army any day.

Herbie

I think he was just checking us out in prep for next week.  Saying that, he would have to be blind not to be an admirer of Dembele.

ffc73

More concerned with the threat of losing Dembele than Dempsey.  See below article from Sky.  I know 2+2 can equal 5 in the transfer window but if a certain Belgian controls the midfield next Saturday brace yourself

Manchester United boss Sir Alex Ferguson has hinted that he could make one more signing before the transfer window closes.

Ferguson had indicated at the unveiling of Robin van Persie on Friday that the Dutchman's arrival from Arsenal was likely to be the last bit of business this summer.

However, Ferguson has revealed he is confident he would get the backing of the club's owners, the Glazers, if he wanted to make another foray in the transfer market.

"I think that is maybe it [in terms of signings this summer]," Ferguson told MUTV. "Maybe in one other position.

"We have spent a big amount of money and, if I need to go to the owners, I am sure they would say 'yes'. But it's only if a certain player would become available."

Ferguson revealed earlier this summer he could be in the market for a new left-back with United short of cover and he has been linked with a move for Everton's Leighton Baines.