watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

New Players

Started by nose, August 19, 2012, 10:29:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nose

For the first time in years I thought the new players we have got looked far better than the ones we had before.
The RB reither was a class act, Petric, if he keeps that up will be the signing of the season and Hugo, well not long enough to be totally certain but what he did looked very good indeed.

Of the team in general I have seen and heard mixed opinion on Ruiz. Obviously looks fitter and better than last season, but that isn't saying much. At times he shows flashes of talent but his propencity to dwell on the ball and every time having to turn at least twice using the outside of his foot is very bad. Against a better team he is liable to waste possesion far too often, jury still out. Overal great day yesterday, i am very optimistic we will get some good football this season.

Berserker

I was happily surprised how well our new players played yesterday. Mind you still not particularly looking forward to the Man U game, but who knows maybe providence will be with us
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

HatterDon

I like our new players. I'd like for there to be at least two more of them by September 1
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel