watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Did you know ........................

Started by Me-ate-Live, innit??, August 20, 2012, 05:06:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Me-ate-Live, innit??

Fulham were the only club in the premiership last season to not have a player sent off.

GoldCoastWhite

Pathetic ! What a bunch of big girl's blouses  :handbags:

fulhamben

would have been the season before too if gera had not have got sent off in the last game
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

FFC1987

I believe Jol commented on this saying maybe we need to be tougher and earn a Europa spot rather than be nice and fair play it!

Me-ate-Live, innit??

And you know how we always say we are rubbish at set pieces (offensive  !!).........................
well get this ......
Villa conceded the highest percentage of goals from set pieces in the 2011-12 Premier League (47.2%).

alexbishop

Quote from: FFC1987 on August 20, 2012, 05:15:07 PM
I believe Jol commented on this saying maybe we need to be tougher and earn a Europa spot rather than be nice and fair play it!

All well and good him saying that but surely by keeping 11 men on the pitch we are increasing our chances of winning games and getting points rather than losing them...
Fulham Fan Est. 1997

t: @alexmbishop

Rhys Lightning 63

Exactly, I'd rather get into Europe in the 3rd Qualifying Round rather than the 1st in early July.

Which is wh yit amazed me when people say that the players shouldn't be tired during the year as they were effectively playing friendlies, but with friendlies you can mkae 11 subs, in Europe you can only make 3
@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

Berserker

Quote from: fulhamben on August 20, 2012, 05:11:10 PM
would have been the season before too if gera had not have got sent off in the last game

Does Sparky being sent to the stands count as well?
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

fulhamben

Quote from: Berserker on August 20, 2012, 05:55:52 PM

Does Sparky being sent to the stands count as well?
not in the fair play one it did not

ffcfairy

was already to sing 'were all going on a european tour' before that happened!! Can remember every Fulham fan in shock/amazement/wondering what on earth just happened!

alexbishop

Still think Sparky riled him up and told him to go drop kick someone so we would avoid Europe...
Fulham Fan Est. 1997

t: @alexmbishop

Berserker

Quote from: alexbishop on August 20, 2012, 06:50:20 PM
Still think Sparky riled him up and told him to go drop kick someone so we would avoid Europe...

I agree with you there, or he was so excited at Sparky letting him play for once that he over did the enthusiam
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

fulhamben

Quote from: Berserker on August 20, 2012, 06:59:52 PM
Quote from: alexbishop on August 20, 2012, 06:50:20 PM

I agree with you there, or he was so excited at Sparky letting him play for once that he over did the enthusiamwe picked up untold cards in our last 6 matches. nearly as many as we did all season. somthing was amiss

FFC1987

Quote from: alexbishop on August 20, 2012, 05:23:09 PM

All well and good him saying that but surely by keeping 11 men on the pitch we are increasing our chances of winning games and getting points rather than losing them...

You would have to ask Martin on what he said, just pointing at a statement he made.