watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

http://www.mladenpetric.com

Started by White Noise, August 24, 2012, 03:26:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alexbishop

His blog speaks so highly of Fulham which is nice to read. Find these player websites a bit self indulgent but each to their own I guess.
Fulham Fan Est. 1997

t: @alexmbishop

SKSW6

He seems like a properly lovely bloke. Loved the way he said he got goosebumps when he scored his first goal for us after the game too.

dannydog

That man is a proper player, I have a feeling he is gonna be awesome this season. Great attitude aswell, I noticed he worked his socks off on saturday never stopped running. It was Petric who shut the keeper down and forced the error for Bryan's early chance.

HatterDon

Quote from: dannydog on August 24, 2012, 03:58:53 PM
That man is a proper player, I have a feeling he is gonna be awesome this season. Great attitude aswell, I noticed he worked his socks off on saturday never stopped running. It was Petric who shut the keeper down and forced the error for Bryan's early chance.

It took him all of 15 minutes to show all of us that he's three times the striker that Pogrebnyak is. He has a complete game. I just hope we don't overuse him.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

hesedmedia

>"Oh, nice website design..."
>"Look there, a downloads section, perhaps there will be a desktop wallpaper available, maybe mid-volley or something..."
>Wallpaper is Petric during a magic show, mid-card trick.

Mr_Moon

Before people get carried away, he's had one game for us. People were falling over themselves over Pogrebnyak when he played a few times, then apparently he wasn't so good.

Jack Fulham

I could watch his pass to Ruiz in first half over and over again.

Basil

Out on contract at end of season could be vulnerable to losing him in window surely?

fulhamben

Quote from: Basil on August 24, 2012, 05:57:26 PM
Out on contract at end of season could be vulnerable to losing him in window surely?
we are if he bangs in the ten goals tomorrow that im hoping he does
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

mccscratch

Quote from: Mr_Moon on August 24, 2012, 04:22:17 PM
Before people get carried away, he's had one game for us. People were falling over themselves over Pogrebnyak when he played a few times, then apparently he wasn't so good.

He has skills that Pog would kill for, this guys is fluid, smart and lethal.... think of a trickier Erik Nevland if you ask me...
Just score 3+ goals a game and we will gain promotion...I promise

YankeeJim

Couldn't read a word. Did NoGoodBoy write it?
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

AnotherVicHalomLoveChild

Quote from: HatterDon on August 24, 2012, 04:10:03 PM

It took him all of 15 minutes to show all of us that he's three times the striker that Pogrebnyak is. He has a complete game. I just hope we don't overuse him.

What!
3 x the striker that Pog is............& has a "complete game"
Yes Petric had a great debut & Yes he scored 2 goals
Fact - Pog scored 5 in his first 3 games for us - then dried up with 1 in the next 9
However,didn't you see the goal Pog scored against Chelsea - it was pure class
He ran Terry ragged
It's very early to call it Petric's way
As someone else said above he is only on a one year contract so we could soon experience the same problems as with Dempsey & Hangerland
A great shame we don't have BOTH of them playing up front for us

HatterDon

Quote from: AnotherVicHalomLoveChild on August 25, 2012, 12:05:15 AM

What!
3 x the striker that Pog is............& has a "complete game"
Yes Petric had a great debut & Yes he scored 2 goals
Fact - Pog scored 5 in his first 3 games for us - then dried up with 1 in the next 9
However,didn't you see the goal Pog scored against Chelsea - it was pure class
He ran Terry ragged
It's very early to call it Petric's way
As someone else said above he is only on a one year contract so we could soon experience the same problems as with Dempsey & Hangerland
A great shame we don't have BOTH of them playing up front for us

Yes, I know Pogrebnyak's goal tally with us. No, I didn't see his goal against Chelsea. I very seldom watch Chelsea matches or highlights. But here's what I meant by "a complete player:" Petric can hold up, distribute, support, win balls, and play good defense when needed -- and he can score. Pogrebnyak showed in the last 2.5 months of the season that he couldn't do ANYTHING but score. That's why The Pog is NOT a complete forward. Petric most assuredly is.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel