watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Links For Man Utd Away Match Streams - 3pm KO

Started by White Noise, August 25, 2012, 07:43:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MJG

did any pay for http://www.liveonlinefooty.com/schedule.php (LiveOnlineFooty) last week?
I used it all last season and its good but the payment page has hanged and it seems a bit odd now.
Do we think this is still ok?

White Noise

Quote from: MJG on August 25, 2012, 08:24:46 AM
did any pay for http://www.liveonlinefooty.com/schedule.php (LiveOnlineFooty) last week?
I used it all last season and its good but the payment page has hanged and it seems a bit odd now.

From TIFF -

Liveonlinefooty -- another rich, Friday, August 24, 01:34:45pm (NoHost/157.203.242.98)

Liveonlinefooty now using a romanian website to process payments.

Feel a bit nervous about giving them my cc details. I've used this site for a while now but only when I had to use paypal or google checkout. Presumably they're just using whatever avenues are open to them, but still.

Are other streaming sites up to scratch these days?

Get yourself a pre-pay credit card, they're about a tenner and isolate you from risk (NT) -- blanco, Friday, August 24, 01:58:58pm (NoHost/195.171.96.100)

I paid for liveonlinefooty through the dodgy romanian website and had the same reservations, but went with them having had a history of good service and no problems. Not aware of any card fraud (yet) as a result! (NT) -- desmond, Friday, August 24, 02:10:14pm (smtp-craw.spirentcom.com/80.194.114.130)

Did they show last weekend's game? Toward the end of last season they said only one Sat/3 o'clock game would be shown due to European licencing restrictions, so I didn't bother renewing. (NT) -- BRBB, Friday, August 24, 04:30:47pm (cpc18-hudd9-2-0-cust67.4-1.cable.virginmedia.com/81.109.12.68)

Me-ate-Live, innit??

PokerMatt

I paid for Online Footy a few weeks ago, I don't remember the checkout being any different.. If it was I clearly wasn't thinking right.. Either way I don't think I've been robbed yet!

The stream for Norwich wasn't advertised until the very last minute, and it cut out once or twice but in general it was excellent again. I'd say it's still worth it if you're considering it. They seemed to have all the 3pms again, which is good.
Follow me: @mattdjourno

MJG

Quote from: White Noise on August 25, 2012, 09:06:06 AM
Quote from: MJG on August 25, 2012, 08:24:46 AM

From TIFF -

Liveonlinefooty -- another rich, Friday, August 24, 01:34:45pm (NoHost/157.203.242.98)

Liveonlinefooty now using a romanian website to process payments.

Feel a bit nervous about giving them my cc details. I've used this site for a while now but only when I had to use paypal or google checkout. Presumably they're just using whatever avenues are open to them, but still.

Are other streaming sites up to scratch these days?

Get yourself a pre-pay credit card, they're about a tenner and isolate you from risk (NT) -- blanco, Friday, August 24, 01:58:58pm (NoHost/195.171.96.100)

I paid for liveonlinefooty through the dodgy romanian website and had the same reservations, but went with them having had a history of good service and no problems. Not aware of any card fraud (yet) as a result! (NT) -- desmond, Friday, August 24, 02:10:14pm (smtp-craw.spirentcom.com/80.194.114.130)

Did they show last weekend's game? Toward the end of last season they said only one Sat/3 o'clock game would be shown due to European licencing restrictions, so I didn't bother renewing. (NT) -- BRBB, Friday, August 24, 04:30:47pm (cpc18-hudd9-2-0-cust67.4-1.cable.virginmedia.com/81.109.12.68)
Thanks for that, think I'm going to give it a miss to be honest and try something else.

The King

On telly here, freeview even. Would love to see all the United gloryhunters watch their beloved team get beaten by little Fulham.

craven-raven

Definatley have to try those links later! Wont come close to actually being there last week!!
COYW!!!

SHADY1

we are Fulham stay realistic or be for ever disappointed ...

The King

Everyone should get Sopcast. Free HD streams that work well.

White Noise

Quote from: SHADY1 on August 25, 2012, 12:40:18 PM
http://www.wiziwig.tv/broadcast.php?matchid=165312&part=sports has been recommended tom me from someone who knows anyone tried them before ?

It lists a whole loads of links from about half an hour before kick off. You still have to click through and find the ones that work.

Oiseau

Just bumping this up. Thanks for the links, Mr. WN  :021:

The Bronsons

Just signed up again for LiveOnlineFooty, and yes, all the 3 pms seem to be back. Usual excellent picture.

jelmo