https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Friends Of Fulham - FIFA - Xbox 360

Started by Walsh, August 27, 2012, 04:01:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

L-Wizzy

Twitter: @officialslimwiz

craig10

I'm ready and waiting. Played 2 games so think I am in the 'final' what's the crack with the other side of the draw???

Has Dortmund played Lazio??

L-Wizzy

I need to play lille in the loosers round and i aint to sure its all gone abit quite

Yellow Jacket

I'll play Dortmund tomorrow. 8pm GMT is ok?

ffcfulham

WE ARE FULHAM FFC
@ffcfulham

michaelread

Quote from: L-Wizzy on September 04, 2012, 06:36:21 PM
I need to play lille in the loosers round and i aint to sure its all gone abit quite

no problem mate, didn't realise there was a losers round. I'm from Australia so my times are a bit dependent on that. I like to play about 2pm London time as its 11pm Sydney time, if that suits you. Let me know.

L-Wizzy

Yellow Jacket

I'm online now. It would be ideal if Dortmund showed up now.

ffcfulham

shiz so sorry just got back from goals erm tommrow afternoon ? add me on xbox thaicat2 and ill be on tommrow so sorry mate
WE ARE FULHAM FFC
@ffcfulham

Yellow Jacket

No worries. 7pm GMT? I will have to attend some business soon after. I won't be on at 8.

Walsh

Do you need me to edit the topic so it's up-to-date or can you guys work it out on your own??

Yellow Jacket

Quote from: Walsh on September 05, 2012, 11:05:26 PM
Do you need me to edit the topic so it's up-to-date or can you guys work it out on your own??

Please do.

Walsh

Okay, next game times are up.

I will get this sorted probably soon, been a bit off course because I've been watching the transfer window a lot and not got round to do it.

ffcfulham

im online now waiting ill give it till 7:40
WE ARE FULHAM FFC
@ffcfulham

Walsh

Yellow Jacket

I'm online now. Let's get this over with.

Yellow Jacket

What's the ruling on draws? We played two games and both ended in a draw. Is there a way to play H2H while having extra time?

Walsh

Quote from: Yellow Jacket on September 06, 2012, 08:29:28 PM
What's the ruling on draws? We played two games and both ended in a draw. Is there a way to play H2H while having extra time?

Nope, just got to keep playing until somebody wins.

Yellow Jacket

The King

Actually there is a way to play ET, you have to do a room in the custom games lobby and play that way.