watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Kieran Richardson

Started by craven-raven, August 27, 2012, 04:27:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

craven-raven

Sky Sports understands we are favourites to sign the Sunderland midfielder. Hes keen to move back to his hometown of London

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11661/8024283/?utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitterfeed
COYW!!!

westcliff white

also says we are struggling to raise the fee, which i very much doubt. if Dempsey is going there i think it will be a part exchnage deal hopefully something like 7 million plus richardson at the very least or 9/10 million straight cash. Richardson surely cant be worth more than 3 million.

anyone know what sunderland want for him
Every day is a Fulham day

bulgariawhite

Why would we want Richardson. Has he anything to offer that we haven't got already? I maybe wrong but I have never been that impressed. I feel sure if he has then M O'Neill wouldn't want to let him go

Jack Fulham

Good left foot. Can play left back or left wing.

Jamie88

Noo! Come on Fulham, we can do better than this surely?

westcliff white

as a squad player he would be a good addition, has a lot of energy and as mentioned left back or left side of midfield. he is a etter left back than briggs in my opinion. but briggs needs more games to get experience, so maybe we can loan him out
Every day is a Fulham day

west kowloon white

Sunderland seem to have become a team of other's squad players-no thanks-think Jol looking for better or will do without=prob the latter.

SG

Quote from: westcliff white on August 27, 2012, 04:31:02 PM
also says we are struggling to raise the fee, which i very much doubt. if Dempsey is going there i think it will be a part exchnage deal hopefully something like 7 million plus richardson at the very least or 9/10 million straight cash. Richardson surely cant be worth more than 3 million.

anyone know what sunderland want for him

Whether we are struggling to raise the fee none of us know. But with Bosmans and loan deals to date it does seem that we are being very careful with our money and not splashing the cash like many other clubs. Whether it will come back to haunt us who knows.

kiwiwaka

Good player and good cover down the left side especially if/when Dempsey goes. Need more HG (specifically English) players in our squad too.

horse1031

pretty underwhelming rumor.  not bad but nothing to get excited about.

BalDrick

He was good, but it's been a while since he's done much. I'd say this is more likely Sky putting 2+2 together with the supposed - though rather baffling it has to be said - rumours about Dempsey going there.
Cigarettes and women be the death of me, better that than this old town

OxfordWhite

A little dull, but he used to be seen as a talented lad, and maybe we can get the best out of him like we do with so many previously average players.

Sidwell, Duff was past his best but was given new life, Riise, etc.

Positive thoughts guys  :yay:

Nero

This rumour has been going around for a while, I heard he was going to join us about 2 months ago from Bernie Slaven on Real radios Legends show.

zander

A solid squad player who could provide some occasional quality down the flanks. I wouldn't be disappointed with this as long as more follow.

Is this a strong link or just 'sky sources understand'?! 

Tooting legend

Would be a great signing has a fantastic leg foot him and riise on the left would be great....Swap deal with Dempsey plus 6million sounds good to me as Sunderland are now the favorites to sign him, lets just get rid of him now one minute he wants champions league football and now he could be signing for Sunderland Dempsey is a joke get Richardson in someone who would want to play for the great FULHAM.....

Classic94

Good squad player, nothing more. His career has tailed off after a promising start.

Mr Fulham

Yes please, good HG allround cover. Would allow us to send Briggsy out on loan and would give us midfield cover.

cebu

As a squad player, yes, OK. But I wouldn't see him as a regular in the first team.

MrFFC

Good player can also fill in at centre mid he would be a very decent signing
Come on you Whites!! :)

BestOfBrede

Quote from: Tooting legend on August 27, 2012, 05:59:50 PM
Would be a great signing has a fantastic leg foot him and riise on the left would be great....Swap deal with Dempsey plus 6million sounds good to me as Sunderland are now the favorites to sign him, lets just get rid of him now one minute he wants champions league football and now he could be signing for Sunderland Dempsey is a joke get Richardson in someone who would want to play for the great FULHAM.....
Ridiculous - I know who's getting the better deal if this rubbish rumour is true... And it ain't the "great FULHAM". If it's true we are after players of this ilk, then personally, I give up!