watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Guilty Pleasures (Your worst 45rpm ever purchased)...BE HONEST

Started by MOR :, July 20, 2012, 02:47:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike

I can also confess to having the single, Granddad by Clive Dunn. I knew all the words of that song and also use to play the spoons along with the b-side. I sang the song to my Granddad and he gave me some money, so off to record shop I went to buy another single and ended up with the classic - Two little boys by Rolf Harris. I would put a link in but not sure how.
1879 a good year for football

Captain Peacock

Somewhere in deepest East Surrey
Follow me on twitter @pavo121

west kowloon white

P J Proby singing a West Side Story song "there's a Place for us"
Sadly still quite like it-like many of the the aforementioned "worst"

Grant

I don't think there's a song that I regret buying, although I do have a number of CD's that make me wonder what I was thinking when I bought them, like Rick Astley for instance.
I first started buying records in the mid to late 60's and I can remember buying Build Me Up Buttercup and Eloise as two of 7 records that I bought at the same time in the CO-OP in Kings Street Hammersmith.
I don't think I've ever bought a really crap single, but my mate bought OK Fred, and I don't think you can get much worse than that. Then again, he supports QPR so I suppose it's about par for the course.

HatterDon

I have a feeling that I've wandered into a confession box by mistake. So many sins to atone for. So many sins revealed. Blessings on you all.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel