watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Just got back! What did I miss?

Started by Burt, August 28, 2012, 07:25:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Burt

I kept touch with the scores, but have there been any other developments in the transfer market?

Any new faces?

Anyone gone to pastures new?

Thanks in advance for a quick update.

alexbishop

Fulham Fan Est. 1997

t: @alexmbishop

Walsh

Quote from: Burt on August 28, 2012, 07:25:57 PM
I kept touch with the scores, but have there been any other developments in the transfer market?

Any new faces?

Anyone gone to pastures new?

Thanks in advance for a quick update.

Everyone is disappointed as we haven't bought or even looked likely to buy anyone so far, there has been some rumors about Fulham looking at Bafétimbi Gomis but he is on 80k a wake (I've been told) so I can't see that coming true.

Burt

Thanks....

Good we haven't lost anyone else.

I guess there will be a few who aren't happy there aren't any more new arrivals though... Still, the window isn't closed yet, and the large lady hasn't even started to clear her throat...

horse1031

we are either holding our cards really close to the chest or we are out of money. 9739.gif

I think we have someone up our sleeve.  Hopefully we get someone in sooner rather than later.  We need to figure out the Dempsey situation because it is getting down to the end here.

Walsh

Quote from: Burt on August 28, 2012, 07:29:46 PM
Thanks....

I guess there will be a few who aren't happy there aren't any more new arrivals though... Still, the window isn't closed yet, and the large lady hasn't even started to clear her throat...

Well, there are strong rumors that Dembele is going to Manchester United for 15m (his buyout clause) but I don't know how true this but with him not even on the bench today which brings me to think that Jol really thinks that a club may hit his buyout clause.

Berserker

There were so many Dempsey threads while you were away we now have a special Dempsey silly season one to keep them all together. The Dembele situation could be heading the same way! Hope you had a good hol :-)
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

horse1031

Quote from: Walsh on August 28, 2012, 07:31:39 PM
Quote from: Burt on August 28, 2012, 07:29:46 PM
Thanks....

Well, there are strong rumors that Dembele is going to Manchester United for 15m (his buyout clause) but I don't know how true this but with him not even on the bench today which brings me to think that Jol really thinks that a club may hit his buyout clause.

they are just resting him.  no need to play him tonight.

Me-ate-Live, innit??

We have talked Demps up the hill and down again and are enticing him out with a Black Cat
Boyo had a birthday and he sang a song ,Ska's an unkle (!)  they closed down Cottage corner The mods have been busy with New Faces Auditions .................... and they lost the plot, well not exactly the plot but the list of contestants  
and now we are trying our best to talk Moussa out before 31st ...........................seem he is not worth £15 Million English pounds  which is frankly a load of bolax
...................................oh and Admin wants answers from Jol

Admin

Oh, and Edward_Winston_Malone is back from his long term ban.

Burt

Quote from: Berserker on August 28, 2012, 07:34:20 PM
There were so many Dempsey threads while you were away we now have a special Dempsey silly season one to keep them all together. The Dembele situation could be heading the same way! Hope you had a good hol :-)

Thanks, Crete was hot and we struck the right balance between lolling around at the villa relaxing, and getting out and about seeing things.

Strange that ever since I landed a couple of hours ago my tan has disappeared!

Burt

Quote from: KCat on August 28, 2012, 07:35:06 PM
We have talked Demps up the hill and down again and are enticing him out with a Black Cat
Boyo had a birthday and he sang a song ,Ska's an unkle (!)  they closed down Cottage corner The mods have been busy with New Faces Auditions .................... and they lost the plot, well not exactly the plot but the list of contestants  
and now we are trying our best to talk Moussa out before 31st ...........................seem he is not worth £15 Million English pounds  which is frankly a load of bolax
...................................oh and Admin wants answers from Jol

Busy times  :dft009:

Demps - que sera sera.

Dembele - ditto.

Uncle Skasie - congrats, has a certain ring to it!

Boyo - happy "21st again, isit" birthday.

Admin - good luck with that one...

Berserker

I did about the Minoans etc. in Archeaology, did you visit Knossos Burt?
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Burt

Quote from: Berserker on August 28, 2012, 07:54:13 PM
I did about the Minoans etc. in Archeaology, did you visit Knossos Burt?

We did. One of the hottest days - it hit 39c. But well worth it. Me and the missus actually went there "BC" (before chikdren - c20 years ago) so it was interesting to see how it has developed. Burt Jr is in to art, history etc. and loved it. We only took about 2000 photos... We also wanted to get to Festos but didn't quite manage that one.

NogoodBoyo

Nothing happened except for some nuclear melt-down over Demps's debated departure and new Offal boat refugees from the sunken Offal coming ashore past a Lighthouse on the rocks.
I think they were all waiting for you to return, Burt.
Nogood "cleared off the line at Wednesday, isit" Boyo

Me-ate-Live, innit??

oh and Burt ( I forgot) light a candle for Finny  ??

RidgeRider

Burt, you did miss QPR getting throttled by Swansea...that was a nice day.  :011: