watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Sky Falling On Us!

Started by The Equalizer, August 29, 2012, 01:12:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Equalizer

Losing a game against a lower league side has really decided the fate of this club for the season.

Losing a £5Million player for a £10Million profit will be the end of us.

It's like the rapture has come to Fulham. Get a grip people, we're still in 6th place in the league and one player, no matter how good he is, will change that. We lost Saha, VDS, Steed in the same way and still kept going. I'm sure we can do it again.
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

btings

LordNelson

Winter is coming.  092.gif (I poo ye not)
"The Right Honorable Lord Viscount Nelson K.B., Vice-Admiral of the WHITE ... Fulham expects that every man will do his duty!"

fulhamben

Quote from: The Equalizer on August 29, 2012, 01:12:21 AM
Losing a game against a lower league side has really decided the fate of this club for the season.

It's like the rapture has come to Fulham. Get a grip people, we're still in 6th place in the league and one player, no matter how good he is, will change that. We lost Saha, VDS, Steed in the same way and still kept going. I'm sure we can do it again.
we never lost them all in one season though. bobby aj dickson danny dembele adn probably dempsey all in the space of a year....... you are right the loss of one player is not the end of the world. but we have lost more than 1
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

BarryP

Quote from: LordNelson on August 29, 2012, 04:34:10 AM
Winter is coming.  092.gif (I sh1t ye not)

Pffft, if he is writing the ending it will probably be bloody but at least we'll have another half a decade before he finishes it.
"Never give in. Never give in. Never, never, never, never--in nothing, great or small, large or petty--never give in, except to convictions of honor and good sense."

JBH

One thing you have to realise in the sale of Dembele is that it is not down to Jol it is down to the CEO.

Jol turned Moussa into the player he is so anyone thinking MJ wants to lose him is just plain stupid.

Also I have just been on line to put £500 @ 10/1 on FFC being relegated because there is no way we will replace him by friday.

CincyFulham1

Quote from: JBH on August 29, 2012, 06:16:51 AM
One thing you have to realise in the sale of Dembele is that it is not down to Jol it is down to the CEO.

Jol turned Moussa into the player he is so anyone thinking MJ wants to lose him is just plain stupid.

Also I have just been on line to put £500 @ 10/1 on FFC being relegated because there is no way we will replace him by friday.

And I'm the KNOB, at least I didn't bet on us to get relegated

Burt

How dare you be so optimistic on a day of DOOM and GLOOM!

JBH

Quote from: CincyFulham1 on August 29, 2012, 07:20:43 AM

Just a safety net incase it happens because I'd rather lose the money than be relegated and I never win on football bets!!

CincyFulham1

Quote from: JBH on August 29, 2012, 07:53:30 AM

Just a safety net incase it happens because I'd rather lose the money than be relegated and I never win on football bets!!

I can accept that JBH, and I apologize for being snippy with you, but I am so frustratede with the club right now I can't see straight.

JBH

Quote from: CincyFulham1 on August 29, 2012, 07:55:40 AM

I can accept that JBH, and I apologize for being snippy with you, but I am so frustratede with the club right now I can't see straight.

No problem just remember that the Players hold all the Aces these days and the club are pretty powerless when it comes to things like this.

I truely believe that Big Martin was expecting this and would have made up a list of players to bring in by Friday.

It could be alot worse, you could have been born a QPHA fan :54:

CincyFulham1

Quote from: JBH on August 29, 2012, 07:59:40 AM
Quote from: CincyFulham1 on August 29, 2012, 07:55:40 AM

No problem just remember that the Players hold all the Aces these days and the club are pretty powerless when it comes to things like this.

I truely believe that Big Martin was expecting this and would have made up a list of players to bring in by Friday.

It could be alot worse, you could have been born a QPHA fan :54:

True, but then I would have had the advantage of having six fingers on each hand. :)

tonywildman

Quote from: fulhamben on August 29, 2012, 04:42:27 AM

we never lost them all in one season though. bobby aj dickson danny dembele adn probably dempsey all in the space of a year....... you are right the loss of one player is not the end of the world. but we have lost more than 1

I think most of them was one season(last) and tbh it was not a bad seeason for us.

leonffc

But we had some pretty miserable (relegation battles/ Sanchez) on the back of those sales

zzamora

:Haynes The Maestro:  065.gif

Thank you EQ. Your quite right.

Nice to see some people keeping their head.

epsomraver

No true fan would ever bet on his team being relegated, that is a disgrace :dft007: :dft007:

cottage cheese

Quote from: epsomraver on August 29, 2012, 09:06:15 AM

No true fan would ever bet on his team being relegated, that is a disgrace :dft007: :dft007:

no club with any ambition to carry on successfully would allow itself to get in the position we are in..  That is the disgrace

cottage cheese

Quote from: tonywildman on August 29, 2012, 09:12:47 AM
Quote from: cottage cheese on August 29, 2012, 09:10:06 AM

no club with any ambition to carry on successfully would allow itself to get in the position we are in..  That is the disgrace

open your eyes. we have 3 days to bring in 2 first team players (to cover dembele and dempsey) and as many squad players as possible (as we have a poor bench) + to cover injuries   and with no movement from us so far, it does not look promising.

What has that got to do with qpr? Its called being realistic mate. Wake up

Herbie

Quote from: cottage cheese on August 29, 2012, 09:10:06 AM

no club with any ambition to carry on successfully would allow itself to get in the position we are in..  That is the disgrace

The rotund lady is still in the dressing room gargling on some mouthwash...I'd save any recriminations until the window is shut and there is nothing more that the club can do.  I still have faith that the management have it under control; many others may not, but there is not much that we can do about it other than turn up on a Saturday afternoon and cheer on our boys.

JBH

When I bet on football I never win so it is a sound investment for all of us  065.gif