watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

It was a matter of time

Started by WORTHINGFULHAM, August 29, 2012, 09:23:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WORTHINGFULHAM

Mossa was a matter of time before we lost him to a bigger club, that was obvious, the only thing was when.
Well in principle the deals done, but i dont think we would just let him go without having something lined up to replace him, hes a big player for us so will need replacing.
I think also we will be busy these next few days to bring in new players, whats done is done, lets move on.....

BalDrick

Wise words, and you live near where I grew up!

We have the cash (assuming it's available) and we have a few days rather than a few hours. Could be far worse (though equally could be far better).
Cigarettes and women be the death of me, better that than this old town

Max Headroom

Exactly, and if he had a release clause at £15m, unless there is now a bidding war, we were never going to get any more, although if Modric is worth £30m then he must be worth more than £20m, and in a couple of years time, Spurs or whoever get him will have a bargain.

I will always enjoy watching him play, whoever he plays for.... even if it was Chelsea or QPR

CincyFulham1

Quote from: Max Headroom on August 29, 2012, 09:41:44 AM
Exactly, and if he had a release clause at £15m, unless there is now a bidding war, we were never going to get any more, although if Modric is worth £30m then he must be worth more than £20m, and in a couple of years time, Spurs or whoever get him will have a bargain.

I will always enjoy watching him play, whoever he plays for.... even if it was Chelsea or QPR

Steady on mate