News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

How much of a legend would Dembele be if he did the unthinkable..

Started by General, August 29, 2012, 10:52:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

General

and spurned Tottenham to stay at Fulham, signing a new contract in the meantime!

I just want to be a bit more optimistic... :/

MasterHaynes

I Must admit i was surprised at his choice of club. I think he is being poorly advised. Tottenham will not be paying him top wages, are only an outside bet for CL next year and definitely a longshot for premier title, a new manager that may end up getting fired, they will make it impossible to move aka Modric if things do not work out.hope he gets a £15m release clause or he will end up wasting his talent.

If he would have stayed 1 more year with us he would have his pick of Utd, City, Chelsea, Madrid, Milan and could have named his signing on fee. I just don't get why so eager to sign for them?

cebu

Quote from: MasterHaynes on August 29, 2012, 11:37:47 AM
I Must admit i was surprised at his choice of club. I think he is being poorly advised. Tottenham will not be paying him top wages, are only an outside bet for CL next year and definitely a longshot for premier title, a new manager that may end up getting fired, they will make it impossible to move aka Modric if things do not work out.hope he gets a £15m release clause or he will end up wasting his talent.

If he would have stayed 1 more year with us he would have his pick of Utd, City, Chelsea, Madrid, Milan and could have named his signing on fee. I just don't get why so eager to sign for them?

Maybe Tottenham is just another stepping stone in his career.

epsomraver

BarryP

Quote from: cebu on August 29, 2012, 11:44:35 AM
Quote from: MasterHaynes on August 29, 2012, 11:37:47 AM

Maybe Tottenham is just another stepping stone in his career.

I suspect you are correct in that this is the way Dembele sees the move.
"Never give in. Never give in. Never, never, never, never--in nothing, great or small, large or petty--never give in, except to convictions of honor and good sense."

MontenegroWhite

He wants to play on higher level... But he should have stayed at Fulham for another year, and than leave. Next year will be very hard, and maybe we will in top 10, but maybe we will have to fight not get relegated. No Murphy, Clint, and now Dembele. Too much changes and big down rising.