News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Dembele (Clarke ) replaced by Richardson (Large)

Started by Ed, August 29, 2012, 11:21:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TonyGilroy

They're different types of player but Richardson was schooled at Old Trafford, played for England and probably has 200+ Premier League games under his belt.

He really isn't a bad squad addition.

zzamora

Quote from: TonyGilroy on August 29, 2012, 11:23:43 AM

They're different types of player but Richardson was schooled at Old Trafford, played for England and probably has 200+ Premier League games under his belt.

He really isn't a bad squad addition.

065.gif

cottage cheese

he can take a free kick which dembele cant so  098.gif

zander

Sunderland fans are sad to see him go as he's been a really solid player for them. Of course he is not a Dembele replacement but he'll be a good addition that provides Jol with some different options.

Mr Fulham

Why people think a left midfielder/left back is a replacement for a CM/attacking mid is beyond me.

Bradstow

Good analogy. Jut like what follows the Lord Mayor's show
Don't speak wisdom into the ears of fools.

Lighthouse

Well it is not really. Not Barnet and Hicks for Houghton either. We need a left winger as only Kaka fills the spot. Richardson a good squad player but nothing else. But Dembele is a utility player who we cannot ever find a replacement for. However Dembele wasn't all powerful. He can beat people for fun but passing and shooting were poor down to poor decision making.

Problems lie in shortage of good squad players in many areas, especially upfront.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

bill taylors apprentice

Nothing can be as bad as Frank Large. (although his scoring record in the lower leagues was quiet good)