more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Apologies for the Slow running site.. we're working hard to sort it

Started by jarv, August 31, 2012, 01:08:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jarv

Anyone else having trouble?

By the way, great news on whitejc friday fulham stuff. Feel optimistic about things now.

the nutflush

LBNo11

...just to keep you all informed; we have given our provider a ring to see what can be done. They are talking about moving to either a virtual or dedicated server, when they mentioned this they were in the process of setting up virtual servers, both of which will be able to cope with future demands.

Due to recent events the unprecedented demand in new membership and consequent traffic have increased dramatically, but we are working on it to bring about a solutions so that we can get back up to speed - literally.

We share your frustration at the slow site speed, particularly at such a vital part of the season and hopefully we all witness a return to normal speed sooner than later...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

Burt

Sorry to one and all... It is slow. Slower than my daughter shopping in Hollister, and that is REALLY slow.

We were made aware of this yesterday, Mr WhiteJC is currently investigating and working on it, more news to follow.

MrCheviot

Yeah, sluggish would be a compliment. Are there really that many lurkers F5 bombing the site?

Mods should be flattered!
"Zamora!! What About that? We have seen some brilliant football from Shakhtar Donetsk tonight, but nothing.. nothing quite as good as that!"

mr-ska

FFCAli

I'd assumed there were too many of us looking at it for  snippets of information today

K33NY

I have problems with the site as well, not the first time, but since I didnt see anything earlier I thought it was me, but today its loading reeeeeaaally slow :S

mr-ska

Ladies and Gents.. the main site is very slow today... the web traffic is huge today and has increased in the last couple of weeks. Our techies are dealing with it as we speak. Please dont lose the faith, we're working hard to keep YOUR site up and running. Apologies. Deano (mr ska) on behalf the Mods.

The Equalizer

Over 400 people online at once! That's pretty incredible really.

Plus, I noticed that one of the members online is a certain Corked Hat! If you're reading, I hope you're well old timer!
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

MOR :

Oh my God with all this transfer talk this message board is in