watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Agreed Fee for Bastos

Started by Northern Cottager, August 31, 2012, 03:04:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LBNo11

..."We've got Micky, Micky, Micky Bastard on the wing, on the wing"...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

elgreenio

has Bastos cut his diving tendancies out though? wouldnt like to see that at the Cottage
touch my camera through the fence

hopper

probably hasn't no, no worse than dempsey though.

Lyon aren't actually in CL this year, after years of being massively overcharged for mediocre mercenaries (Mensah, Makoun, Keita, Bodmer, Cissokho) Lyon are in financial turmoil and need to sell

westcliff white

just watchng the live transfer update n Sky and they sy fulham claim they have not enquired or offered for Bastos, however lyon say we have but no fee agreed as yet. very strange
Every day is a Fulham day

Northern Cottager

Quote from: westcliff white on August 31, 2012, 04:43:44 PM
just watchng the live transfer update n Sky and they sy fulham claim they have not enquired or offered for Bastos, however lyon say we have but no fee agreed as yet. very strange

Just seen that myself. For the one and only time I hope Fulham are telling porkies.

costarican white

According to four four tweet we failed to sign Bastos
Wherever there's a Costa Rican... there's peace.

PokerMatt

Quote from: Northern Cottager on August 31, 2012, 04:52:21 PM
Quote from: westcliff white on August 31, 2012, 04:43:44 PM

Just seen that myself. For the one and only time I hope Fulham are telling porkies.

I get the impression with this one that Sky et al have latched on to a rumour. I'd be very surprised if he joins us. Nevertheless I have my fingers crossed!
Follow me: @mattdjourno

Andy_M

This would be amazing if it did happen. We would be making a real statement today with this type of signing.

The Haha's can sign all the players they want if Jol can pull of deals like this we'll be the ones laughing once again.
@got_maile

TWFL

Don't think it's going to happen. The usually reliable Gary Jacob has tweeted that the deal is dead..

ElissonSnygg

Sky still says that there are interest.
Official board member of the Swedish Supporter Club - FFC Sweden.

Twitter: @ElissonSnygg

tslyon

French football expert Matt Spiro with the latest from Ligue 1: "Lyon have turned down Fulham's request to sign Michel Bastos on loan, according to several reports in France. The Ligue 1 club are only prepared to let the Brazilian winger go in a permanent deal and are understood to want at least £7m for him."

7 for Clint then sign???? 

costarican white

Quote from: tslyon on August 31, 2012, 05:46:20 PM
French football expert Matt Spiro with the latest from Ligue 1: "Lyon have turned down Fulham's request to sign Michel Bastos on loan, according to several reports in France. The Ligue 1 club are only prepared to let the Brazilian winger go in a permanent deal and are understood to want at least £7m for him."

Sounds logic, let's make it happen!!!
Wherever there's a Costa Rican... there's peace.

PokerMatt

Quote from: tslyon on August 31, 2012, 05:46:20 PM

Where has he said this? Not on his Twitter feed. Not that I don't believe you of course.
Follow me: @mattdjourno

tslyon

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/19439559

Understand the skepticism.  Probably not true, but worth the post?

supersimmo123

Deal is off... He has been named in the Lyon squad for there game this weekend..

General

...? Same price, same sort of position, same age even...

Apparently we went for a loan move... would that change if Dempsey moved on...?! We need more CM's though.

MasterHaynes

Seems a fair deal, come on Liverpool you take our USA international and we buy the Brazilian International

tommyffc

"@PhilippeAuclair: Michel Bastos is in OL's squad for their game against Valenciennes tomorrow. Lacombe: 'he doesn't want to join Fulham', via @RMCsports."