more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Agreed Fee for Bastos

Started by Northern Cottager, August 31, 2012, 03:04:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Northern Cottager

This is a new one isnt it?!

Sky Sports reveal we have agreed a fee with Lyon for Michel Bastos!!

horse1031

this cant be true can it??!

get in there :028: 089.gif

FulhamMic

Nope; was on the BBC, Sky Sports and Le Parisien some time ago and has also been discussed quite a bit in some of the other transfer focused threads on here.

Holders

It was some time ago, maybe last time around. I think it's new this window.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

Northern Cottager

Apologies, Not seen it myself and not heard much around him recently!

General

29 Brazilian who's been playing as a skillful winger for Lyon! Twitter is going mad about him! I have to admit I knew little of him so went on to youtube and I'm excited.

His Agent has said that he is in talks with two Premiership clubs so not us exclusively but still exciting nevertheless.

alexbishop

There's a dedicated topic for all Fulham transfers and rumours today...it's all in there.
Fulham Fan Est. 1997

t: @alexmbishop

hopper

Its awful but im glued to SSN, Fulham are really getting me excited today, lord knows who will actually come in though - its so difficult to separate truth from rumour

but I can say this guy is the real deal! Ferocious player, been following Lyon for years and he just has the most lethal shot we will have ever seen. Regularly scores stupendous goals, his all round play is very good too - as his performances at LB for Brazil last world cup showed

Classic94

Bastos? This is laughable. It couldn't possibly happen could it? I'm still waiting on Berbatov - hopefully this is confirmed soon.

Northern Cottager

I've doen exactly the same and YouTubed him, some of the skills and goals hes pulled off are incredible. Could be a happy Transfer Deadline day after all! Shame no-one knows where Berbatov is!

MasterHaynes

Well if it comes off then it definitely eases the pain of Moussa leaving. Juventus,Chelsea and Liverpool were after him last season for around £12m but Lyon wanted more. I have a feeling its unlikely though, why leave a good CL team to come to a club not even in Europe and not paying top dollar wages?

Northern Cottager

Quote from: MasterHaynes on August 31, 2012, 03:20:58 PM
Well if it comes off then it definitely eases the pain of Moussa leaving. Juventus,Chelsea and Liverpool were after him last season for around £12m but Lyon wanted more. I have a feeling its unlikely though, why leave a good CL team to come to a club not even in Europe and not paying top dollar wages?

Regular sightings of the Michael Jackson statue? Open Top Bus tours?

elgreenio

Aulus usually comes out and confirms/denies these pretty quickly but not seen anything from him yet.
touch my camera through the fence

Ordar

If we sign Bastos as well as the confirmed Berbatov signing, jesus.... Champagne moment!

FulhamMic

Quote from: elgreenio on August 31, 2012, 03:27:49 PM
Aulus usually comes out and confirms/denies these pretty quickly but not seen anything from him yet.

Olympique Lyonnais president Jean-Michel Aulas admitted there is "a small chance he could go to England"

The King

Quote from: elgreenio on August 31, 2012, 03:27:49 PM

QuoteOlympique Lyonnais president Jean-Michel Aulas admitted there is "a small chance he could go to England" in a deal worth around 9m euros (£7.1m), the paper reported.

MasterHaynes

Riise and Bastos defending and flying down the left side will make it a no go zone for opposition forwards and give their right side defenders nightmares. Also allow Kaca to come on as sub for last 25 minutes giving one of them a rest and giving him more experience in less pressurised circumstances allowing him to play his own game and build confidence

Ordar

If we pull this off, with the likelyhood that Boateng and David are also coming, what a day this will be. Still dont believe we have signed Berbatov.

As MasterHaynes correctly says. What a formidable partnership Riise and Bastos would be. Best left side in the league imo!

fulhamben

i see him in the dembele role. but not counting my chickens on this one
Quote from: MasterHaynes on August 31, 2012, 03:43:16 PM
Riise and Bastos defending and flying down the left side will make it a no go zone for opposition forwards and give their right side defenders nightmares. Also allow Kaca to come on as sub for last 25 minutes giving one of them a rest and giving him more experience in less pressurised circumstances allowing him to play his own game and build confidence
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.