watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Have we got the nerve?

Started by Fernhurst, August 31, 2012, 03:15:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fernhurst

Dempsey and Liverpool really playing hard ball.

Aston Villas offer accepted but DEMPSEY turns it down stating he only wants to go to Plod. They are trying to force Fulham to accept a lower fee or get nowt!!!

Would we dare not to let Liverpool get their way???

Don't get injured training with the youth team Demps.
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

alexbishop

If our asking price is 7m and that's what Villa offered and what we accepted then we must hold firm on that valuation.

Don't let Liverpool and Dempsey bully the club into accepting less. Come on Fulham!
Fulham Fan Est. 1997

t: @alexmbishop

FFCAli

bill taylors apprentice

So there its is, 7 million is an acceptable price.
If liverpool fail to match that price despite unloading carroll,spearing and adam today then dempsey can only blame himself for the pickle he finds himself in.
IMO i think they will cough up. 

Nero

I dont think Jol or MAF like the way Liverpool have gone about things and will stick to there guns. Liverpool needs the player cos they dont score goals. Fulham have the player and can keep fining him until he starts playing we have the upper hand in this. If Clint doesnt go and doesnt want to play he will become a forgotten man. The problem Liverpool have is no money ok they are paying Carroll but thats not cash now its installments and every player Liverpool have offered in P?X have said they dont want to move to Fulham (Adams/Henderson). I think he gonna be stuck here unless the yanks owners stump up the chase for the man they want. And dont forget Liverpool also want a Striker on loan and you dont get many of them on Cheap wages Sturridge and Huntlelar woill both be on a good wedge.

craig10

Have to agree with everyone. If they Don't stump up the cash, keep him for 12 months. DO NOT reduce the amount you would accept

Berserker

Quote from: craig10 on August 31, 2012, 05:25:01 PM
Have to agree with everyone. If they Don't stump up the cash, keep him for 12 months. DO NOT reduce the amount you would accept

I think Liverpool have offloaded enough now to be able to afford dempsey, are they still paying Carrols's wages or part off?

Any how I can see Arsenal coming in for him at the last minute. There's been alot of moaning from their fans about their lack of signings today.

Somebody will take him before 12, that is if he will go!!
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

MasterHaynes

Surprise , surprise Levy the man who hovers around the person sticking the reduced prices and nabs all the best bargains is reportedly lodged a bid for Clint. Hope we tell them where to go and tell him there are no reductions here. Have never seen his attraction for Wenger. not his type of player.

LBNo11

Quote from: MasterHaynes on August 31, 2012, 06:06:38 PM
Surprise , surprise Levy the man who hovers around the person sticking the reduced prices and nabs all the best bargains is reportedly lodged a bid for Clint. Hope we tell them where to go and tell him there are no reductions here. Have never seen his attraction for Wenger. not his type of player.

...and it's a shorter trip to spuds training ground for the medical, terms agreements and the signing, plus he'll team up with Dembele again.

For him to do that at Liverpool in time for the deadline, well.....TICK....
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

costarican white

I can't believe we are in this situation with Clint, unbelievable, what a shame
Wherever there's a Costa Rican... there's peace.

Nero

yes we have just report on SKY Liverpool made an official bid and  Fulham have rejected it

Fernhurst

Tick tick tick Demps .... How's ya nerves.

I agree with Mr Costa. What a crying shame it's ended like this.

So loved until his withdrawl of labour.
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

Me-ate-Live, innit??

Quote from: bill taylors apprentice on August 31, 2012, 05:21:01 PM
If liverpool fail to match that price despite unloading carroll,spearing and adam today then dempsey can only blame himself for the pickle he finds himself in.

I hope the price for Pool is £14M .......................we don't have to sell him, that would really stuff Rodgers .  He is really looking like the bully boy who is about  to get  his 'come-uppins '.............difficult one this,  as I would hate to see Clint at Spurts 

cebu

Quote from: KCat on August 31, 2012, 07:49:59 PM
Quote from: bill taylors apprentice on August 31, 2012, 05:21:01 PM

I hope the price for Pool is £14M .......................we don't have to sell him, that would really stuff Rodgers .  He is really looking like the bully boy who is about  to get  his 'come-uppins '.............difficult one this,  as I would hate to see Clint at Spurts 

Where the hell is Wenger with his cheeky late bid?   :49: