watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Clint Dempsey has signed a three-year deal with Tottenham The fee for the tran

Started by hesedmedia, August 31, 2012, 09:31:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hesedmedia

...by Rory Smith on Twitter (Times journalist).

Time left to rescue our swoop for Chadli??

bobby01

Watching the ups and downs since 1958, wouldn't have it any other way, what a roller coaster of a club.

Basil

far rather he went to spurs (will he get in team??) than liverpool, provided they pay the fee

General

Much happier that he's gone to Spurs! Seems odd though that they've just bought two of our midfield.

Will be interesting to see what he says about the goings on at Fulham once he's left if he does though!

FFCSteve

It's seems like desperation to get away from us is setting in!

Still no Champions League club.

Been a great player for us, but all this just sours it!
COYW!!! Bring back Rene! But I do like Slav!

BestOfBrede

Makes me laugh! Next time a Cockerel fan suggests that they are a massive club and FFC is a small club, we should remind them that they have, on many occasions, taken players off of this tiny, insignificant club! In fact it seems this season two of the super Whites!

rusty shackleford

I wonder will there be someone coming out way in return?

horse1031

Clint ends up going to Spurs when he wanted to go to Liverpool the whole time.  They are short on strikers and wouldn't fork up a couple million to get Clint through the door.  I am much happier he is going to Spurs but I am really sad that he is leaving Fulham.  The man always worked his butt of and scored when no one else could.  Good luck Clint at White Hart Lane.

EDIT - Sorry Mods I didnt see the other thread about Clint at Spurs Lodge.  You can merge these if you want.

Quills

I would actually wish Clint all the best with this move.  Far more likely to get the CL football he deserves and a much, much less objectionable club.  Plus it will amuse me to see Liverpool with egg on their face.  Come on Spurs, put your hand in your pocket and let us move on.

costarican white

Wherever there's a Costa Rican... there's peace.

God The Mechanic

The fans don't seem to be overly happy with it, which is a bit bizarre really.

BestOfBrede

supersimmo123

SSN reckon with him going in the Portuguese guy deal is off might be why fans dont fancy him!

Jimpav

Quote from: Quills on August 31, 2012, 09:47:25 PM
I would actually wish Clint all the best with this move.  Far more likely to get the CL football he deserves and a much, much less objectionable club.  Plus it will amuse me to see Liverpool with egg on their face.  Come on Spurs, put your hand in your pocket and let us move on.

I fully agree.

The icing on the cake is that we can press ahead with our complaint to the FA regarding the Scousers.

costarican white

Wherever there's a Costa Rican... there's peace.

bigalffc

Clint Dempsey has signed a three-year deal with Tottenham

The fee for the transfer was £6m.
Instead of seeing the rug being pulled from under us we can learn to dance on a shifting carpet - Thomas Crum

JIMMY D

MisfitKid

Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most...

Senior Supporter

Deal reported done at £6m, so 50% more than the Liverpool offer but still a bargain price

Very pleased that Liverpool's dirty dealings have not paid off, and the icing on the cake would be if they now get sanctions or a fine on the tapping up charges.