watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Kasami?

Started by MrFFC, September 01, 2012, 12:10:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MrFFC

Am so disappointed we ruined a positive start to deadline day with no centre midfielder, we have Sidwell and Diarra obviously Baird can fill in there but maybe Kasami can become a Dembele and develop like he did in centre mid also maybe Richardson can play in there aswell?
Come on you Whites!! :)

Northern Cottager

I think the dejegah may be able to play in a similar role to Dempsey if pushed a little inside. He seems quite am exciting signing.

Patterson

That's the hope.  Whereas last season he was way behind in the depth chart at CM, this year the depth chart isn't very long...

Hope he gets his chance to play and let's all hope he can make some progress and show his qualities.
A Canadian supporting Fulham...wait...what?!

Quills

Big season for Kasami. Fingers crossed he steps up.

ScalleysDad

Kassami must be on his final, final chance by now. I hope Jol finds him a slot as on occassion he has looked the player Juventus were keen on, not at OT last week I hasten to add. Sorry about this touch of laziness but I have so much to do before the game. I heard that Huddlestone and Palacios were in the mix late last night. Did anything happen with either of those?

cebu

For sure Kasami will be called upon to produce the goods between now and New Year. It's a great chance for him, but I suspect it's also make or break.

I hope he makes it, but I have my reservations. Prove me wrong Pajtim!   :scarf:

dont stand me down

I think Kasami will go in January looks a poor signing to me.