watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Well Done Dempsey

Started by George G, September 01, 2012, 03:23:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yellow Jacket

The irony is I'm really sure Dempsey doesn't care what Fulham fans will think of him. I'm sure he stopped caring about the fans' opinion probably after last season. So all of these people wanting to vilify him and slag him. He will never hear or see these words. Tottenham may very well finish fourth this year.

Zu-Meister

i honestly dont think things happened the way we were told they were.

VicHalomsLovechild

Bit like the end of a love affair. Give it some time, then just remember the highlights and there were quiet a few.

jarv

A lot of great players at Tottenham??? (CD quote) I would like to know who they are. Bale, well off the boil, Modric, gone, Defoe? great?  Parker, hard working donkey, VanderVart, gone. Am I missing someone great?
Anyway, good luck CD and I will still like watching Dembele, but not against Fulham.

username

I cannot Judge a player on how he leaves us. He was a fine player while he was here and he gave everything. I hope he has a good rest of his career. However I feel he will go the same way as Steed and Sean Davis. I don't know why it is but rarely do players who have had a good five or six years here manage to replicate their form when they move.

Good Luck to Dembele as well I feel he will do a lot better

Harold Shand

He was probably my favourite player since Ivor.
He had heart & skill and (what seemed) a genuine affinity with the fans & the club.
He gave his all but that's the least we should expect.

It's not the leaving, it's the manner of it.
He could have played two games this season & left with good wishes & respect.

Schwarzer & Hangeland didn't throw their toys out of the pram when they had the chance to move to a bigger club.
But Dempsey's actions have left a sour taste and that makes me sad.