watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Relegation

Started by CincyFulham1, September 01, 2012, 03:57:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CincyFulham1

After looking at the transfers in/out that MR.Fulham posted (thanks for that), it seems that most clubs have made some good moves and some iffy ones.  This season there doesn't seem to be any clear cut relagation canidates, and anyone outside the top 6 or 7 clubs could find themselves in a relagation battle come the end of the season.  I know only 2 league matchs have been played, but based on those 2 matchs who do you think will go down?  To be honest I can't really find three that stand out.

Porkopolis

I think Norwich and Villa are most likely to go down. After that it will be a mad scramble to survive.

CincyFulham1

Quote from: Porkopolis on September 01, 2012, 04:08:04 AM
I think Norwich and Villa are most likely to go down. After that it will be a mad scramble to survive.

Your probably right about Norwich and Villa is my suprise relagation squad.  QPR and West Ham could be in trouble if they can't get their improve their defenses.

EJL

I keep wanting to say Southampton, but then when I look at some of the players they've brought in and then I'm not so sure. I think Lambert is a decent enough manager to keep Villa up - relatively easily. I'd go with Norwich, Wigan and Reading.

the nutflush

I for one am looking forward to seeing Liverpool struggle in the bottom half this season.  Not saying they could get relegated but I think theyre in for a stinker.  A bit like Spurs in 08/09 but without the late run up the table.

the nutflush

Having said that I think Norwich and Villa will go down.  Hopefully along with QPR.

CincyFulham1

Quote from: the nutflush on September 01, 2012, 04:18:42 AM
I for one am looking forward to seeing Liverpool struggle in the bottom half this season.  Not saying they could get relegated but I think theyre in for a stinker.  A bit like Spurs in 08/09 but without the late run up the table.

Would love to see them finish outside the top 10, but would be happy if they finished 8/9.

fulhampa23

I really don't know why QPR didn't go for another CB. They did pull off decent signings, but Julio Cesar still needs a defense in front of him, Grandpa Nelsen and the new boy might not be right.
"We love to win. For us, for our fans, for our Club. But we win fair. We believe in football first. We play to the spirit of the game. We are Fulham Football Club."

-Brede Hangeland

alfie

Quote from: CincyFulham1 on September 01, 2012, 04:21:26 AM
Quote from: the nutflush on September 01, 2012, 04:18:42 AM
I for one am looking forward to seeing Liverpool struggle in the bottom half this season.  Not saying they could get relegated but I think theyre in for a stinker.  A bit like Spurs in 08/09 but without the late run up the table.

Would love to see them finish outside the top 10, but would be happy if they finished 8/9.

Interesting, if they play like they played against City last week then i think they will do very well.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

Nero

You forgot Reading in your releagtion fodder

Berserker

I think it is too early to tell. Fingers crossed it won't be us in the fight.
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Edwatch_Winston_Malone

Reading, Southampton & Norwich are, in my mind the stand out favourites