watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Minkwitz and Donegan?

Started by MrFFC, September 01, 2012, 08:18:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MrFFC

As we couldn't bring anyone in maybe this is a chance for these boys?
Has anyone seen anything of them and know if they are good enough
I have heard a lot of good things about Minkwitz
Come on you Whites!! :)

Classic94

I think both players will get a chance at some point but Kasami is currently ahead of both in the pecking order - he needs to step up this season. With Dembele, Dempsey, Murphy, Etuhu + Gecov all leaving there is a big chance for one of the younger players to establish themselves in the side. Alternatively, Jol may look to convert Ruiz or Dejagah into CM's, though the defensive side of Ruiz's game needs a lot of work.

MJG

I mentioned Donegan last night on twitter. Hes ahead of Minkwitz by a6-12 months progress wish. But Kasami is ahead of them for a squad place in that position.

I will say that I rate both highly and would like Donegan to get an appearance or two by the end of the season.

MasterHaynes

I'd like to see Minkwitz given some time, I really think he can be our new Midfield General and future capitan of the team in a few years. Just need to handle him carefully and bring him on at his pwn pace

Jamie88

Quote from: Classic94 on September 01, 2012, 08:42:01 AM
I think both players will get a chance at some point but Kasami is currently ahead of both in the pecking order - he needs to step up this season. With Dembele, Dempsey, Murphy, Etuhu + Gecov all leaving there is a big chance for one of the younger players to establish themselves in the side. Alternatively, Jol may look to convert Ruiz or Dejagah into CM's, though the defensive side of Ruiz's game needs a lot of work.
I really don't think Kasami should be ahead of either of them in the pecking order. He hasn't really prove a thing in my opinion, and every time I have watched him he has looked awful. I think by giving players like Minkwitz a sniff at first team football, it'll keep those players like Kasami on their toes and make them step up their performances a bit.