watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

West Ham favorites today

Started by Fernhurst, September 01, 2012, 09:48:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fernhurst

This is a turnaround by the bookies from earlier in the week bought about by the Caroll effect.

I fear we may be bullied out of the points today and will have a flutter on a red card popping up.

Absolutly delighted if proved wrong
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

tommy

Its going to be a very tough game. I think we'll sneak it though.

Fernhurst

Just on SSN .... Ruiz doubtful (hamstring)!

tommy

Burt

If our usual away form applies then this is a 0 pointer.

Hopefully we will see a turnaround in our away fortunes this season. This is as good a test as any i.e. potentially winnable.

COYW

LBNo11

...beating them will put more pressure on Sam Alldaylies, and then the whu owners will get their ideal man, sitting in limbo, waiting in the wings surrounded by discarded manilla envelopes. Don't know what is worse. Anyway, with or without Ruiz our midfield could be torn apart. Head says damage limitation, heart says we will bring about managerial change at the cheats. COYW...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

Berserker

Definitly a zero pointer. They did well getting Carroll. Shame about Ruiz, hope it's not a bad sign
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Lighthouse

Didn't I tell you we had a weak squad. Didn't I warn you time and time again. But no you wouldn't listen. And the Dempsey inside you grew and GREW AND DESTROYED THE SQUAD WE KNEW.

Ruiz out, maybe Petric,Berbatov not fit,kids only available OH GOD NO.

Feels good to be at last getting back to talking about football and not transfers doesn't it?

The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

gang

+ those blo**y chickens have predicted west spam to win.

bulgariawhite

Sam has spent a few bob on Jarvis and Carroll. His tactics are Jarvis crosses and Carroll nods it in. He has worked out that we are suspect in the box. Simple stop Jarvis crossing, BH to look after Carroll, Long ball game then they will resort to. We just play our passing game and punish. It could be very interesting. They are there for the taking. At this point I will take the draw. Their expectations are far higher than ours, as fans. But it can always go wrong.

jarv

I think a draw.  Having seen west ham on tv, they are absolutely awful so far. Their game against Villa was MLS standard.  By comparison, we have been really quite good.

Carroll is a danger but he won't solve all their problems. Their defence is shocking.

bulgariawhite

They are relying on their two Marque signings. Sam only knows one way to play. He has done it at every club. Long ball and crosses. Their defence is rubbish as proven at Swansea. But we can be caught on the break. Let's hope we have tactics right.

Matt Inglis

We'll probably lose, putting the happiness we all felt after the Norwich game well behind us.
There's only one Emma's burger stand.

Fernhurst

I'm with Beamer --- We're doomed I tell you

Please try to understand. Those of us who cried our eyes out when Fulham got relegated in 1968 are left with "issues"

Berserker

- Martin Luther King Jr.

jarv

On paper, I would say Fulham should get at least the draw, unless of course, there is a Fulhamish performance. On espn this morning!! :scarf:

Berserker

My issues are to do with my age, grumpy middled aged female and proud of it

- Martin Luther King Jr.

bulgariawhite

Come on lad's it is only the third game of the season. Let's have some positive vibes. 3-1 to Fulham. Just let me dream. JAR to sore his first goal. A screamer like Konchesky

Luffy86

I think we might win today, 3 points at Upton Park wouldn't go a miss!!I think we're definitely due a win there, I expecting Carroll and Berbatov(if playing) to score, I'm going for West Ham 2 - 3 Fulham. COYW :scarf: :clap_hands:

JIMMY D

I'm going with a 1-1 draw.... With west spam attacking 70% of the time. Duff to score again.