News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Only one of our first team from this season got sold...

Started by General, September 01, 2012, 10:21:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

General

in Dembele this summer in regards to who we've started with this season. I suppose we're about to find out how much of an impact he had on us. I'm worried he actually played quite a big part - or at least he did against utd.

Will Berbatov replace Dembele's guile in goals?

nose

Moose is a big miss. He is a class act, he had something none of the others have, his ability and style can't be taught he is naturally talented. We will miss him. worse, I loved to watch him and we don't often get to see players of the style and quality.
In terms of points it probably won't make that much difference.

MasterHaynes

I hoped we could keep him for one more season but like everyone felt it might be very difficult and almost impossible after his display at Old Trafford.

We started pre season and our firts two games with Moussa at the heart of everything in a system that played to his strengths. Looking at our squad it looks like we will play wider more expansive football, quick on the break to make the most of our squads strength. This will be a period of transition with tweeking of our midfield formation to replace the defensive shield that was Moussa. Hopefully we will win or at least get a good draw today to give the players confidence to make the transition period as short as possible.
COYW :scarf:

BillNRoc

There is no quickness in the team that started today. Richardson looks way out of his depth, is he fit? Sidwell can't stand in for Dembele, Diarra can't stand in for Dembele, Ruiz couldn't stand in for Dembele even if he weren't injured, I guess we know how much Dembele meant to the team now.

Berbatov isn't a midfielder, even if he comes on who will provide the supply?