watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Odjidja-Ofoe set for Everton

Started by General, September 01, 2012, 10:36:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

General

Everton are poised to make a sixth summer signing after concluding an agreement to bring Belgian international Vadis Odjidja-Ofoe to the club.

The deal was agreed just before Friday's 11pm transfer deadline but now needs to be confirmed by FIFA next week.

Club Brugge midfielder Odjidja-Ofoe, 23, will join on a season-long loan deal with an option to buy, teaming up with international colleagues Marouane Fellaini and Kevin Mirallas.

http://www.teamtalk.com/news/2483/8039625/Odjidja-Ofoe-set-for-Everton

That's a shame...

Berserker

I thought he failed the medical here
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

SKSW6

Quote from: Berserker on September 01, 2012, 10:41:48 AM

The guys who were outside Motspur Park all night got it confirmed by Sarah Brookes that he never had a medical and it was a mix up in paperwork or something like that.

General

Quote from: SKSW6 on September 01, 2012, 10:44:51 AM

The guys who were outside Motspur Park all night got it confirmed by Sarah Brookes that he never had a medical and it was a mix up in paperwork or something like that.

What's a mix up in paperwork mean?

SKSW6

Quote from: General on September 01, 2012, 10:46:20 AM
Quote from: SKSW6 on September 01, 2012, 10:44:51 AM

What's a mix up in paperwork mean?

Have no idea, it's what one of them said. Wasn't much clarification cause apparently Sarah didn't know that much herself. His agent was there though.

licker

""I thought he failed the medical here""

He's just played 3 Europa games for his club so he should be fit enough.

Bill.

The King

Quote from: licker on September 01, 2012, 10:54:01 AM
""I thought he failed the medical here""

He's just played 3 Europa games for his club so he should be fit enough.

Bill.

Demba Ba would fail the Fulham medical.

Lighthouse

I am afraid it came down to this.

While saying his name somebody giggled. Then that set somebody else off. So his agent said 'We haven't come here to be insulted' and then somebody from Fulham replied 'Why where do you normally go'? It was all very badly done and in the the end a coffee mug was accidently put on  top of the contract that smudged the signature and all ended in pandemonium. Pandemonium refused to take a medical because of the growth. So we lost out on two players.

This sort of thing happens in football and nobody is to blame. Except Clint Dempsey who said It never happened like they said it did see? They never made me squeal see? Look at me Ma I'm top of the World see.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope