watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Are you Happy. ?

Started by licker, September 01, 2012, 10:43:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hopper

yeah it has been a good window, will have to see how Dejagah does as well. Disappointed you got Odjidja Ofoe as we were reportedly in for him, and really in need of another CM. Will be gutted if he turns out to be a star and we missed out!

But have a lot of respect for Everton and would love to see them finish ahead of that red lot

Admin

With our failure to resolve our midfield issues no. I have a feeling this could be our downfall to a poor season. The squad looks very thin and old.

Berserker

Quote from: Admin on September 01, 2012, 11:52:08 AM
With our failure to resolve our midfield issues no. I have a feeling this could be our downfall to a poor season. The squad looks very thin and old.

Agree, not happy this morning as you can probably tell
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

F(f)CUK

I know people believed that we wouldn't lose both Dems beforehand,but I couldn't see us letting them see out their contracts.

This means that we should have been ready for the 2 to go.

We have replacements for Dempsey, but no replacement for Dembele is weird.

OK so we might end up with Reo Coker but we are still too weak in the centre.

David_Keating

I am pretty happy. Jol's interview he needed a few midfielders, some one dropped the ball behind the scenes, Jol didn't get what he wanted and now he has a job on, hopefully people will have a bit of patience with him. Good luck to Everton this season, no doubt you'll get one over on the red side of Liverpool this season.

Jimpav

Hello Bill,

Yes, I'm pretty happy thanks.

It was a shame to see Dempsey and Dembele but the writing had been on the wall so this was not a surprise.

We got a good price for Dempsey and we rightly took Liverpool down a peg or two. Bit annoying to see Dempsey claiming it "is a dream come true" to play for Spurs, but that's part and parcel with any new signing.

I'm really pleased with Berbatov and Petric but our midfield could be more muscle than brains until January.

As others have pointed out Bill is a long term, although infrequent visitor to FoF. Doesn't hurt to mind your manners every now and then.

RidgeRider

Licker is a long time friend of Friends of Fulham and yes he is a Toffee supporter. BE NICE to him!

licker

I'm getting embarrassed with all this good Karma, thanks lads i'll try and make it to the Cottage this season, hope to have pre-match drinks with you whites. Have to get LB to get me a ticket.

Cheers
Bill.

Logicalman

Bill,
I won't apologize for some of the posters on here, that's for themselves, but at least there's a bunch of us that know your history with this MB, and for those of you don't know, Bill was a regular poster here and, for not being one of the faithful, he has always been a Friend of Fulham in the truest sense possible.

In answer to your question, I'm neither happy nor too sad. Sorry to see Moose go, but that's about it, the rest were on the cards.

Got a couple of nice replacements, just need the time for them to settle down and get us back to playing well again.

Best of luck with the rest of the season ('cept for 3/11 of course).