watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Are you Happy. ?

Started by licker, September 01, 2012, 10:43:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

licker

Hello You Whites, I was just wondering if you were happy with the wheeling and dealing in the window.  ?

I've got to say i am well happy with Moyes this summer ...

Pienaar £4m winger/attacking Midfielder.
Mirallas £2.5m Winger / attacking Midfielder/ Striker.
Oviedo £2-5m plus add ons Fullback/ midfield/ winger.
Vadis Odjidja Ofoe  Loan, defensive midfield.

Dont usually praise Moyes but every Blue supporter would take those four in a swap for Rodwell any time. They have the versatility that he likes, and the last 3 are under 23years old, and he hasn't even spent all the Rodwell money.

I think we have a chance of top 4 this season.

Bill.

PS ... Good luck today lads and stick it on the Wet Spammers.

Fernhurst

No offence mate, but ain't you got your own website to populate???
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

Berserker

Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

jarv

Yes, I can see Fulham scoring more this season. Losing Dempsey and Dembele has knocked a big hole but Berbatov is absolute class and will do well.

jarv

A bit odd but he was trying to be nice, maybe Fulham is his 2nd favourite team,

bulgariawhite

Yes very happy. Didn't expect anymore except a creative MF. Overall we have done well. Glad I am not a LIverpool supporter, getting a lot of grief off my mate who is. Ahh Shame

Me-ate-Live, innit??

Ah !! Ferny you skally _ wag  !! :038:
Don't be mean to Licker he is a good guy ...............except when he  mentions sour graps   064.gif
and probably did not realise  that  Vadis Odjidja Ofoe  was at our training ground yesterday and
failed our medical/no work permit

To answer your question,  for me Demps NOT going to Pool was a result

licker

Quote from: Fernhurst on September 01, 2012, 10:47:20 AM

And i'm not offended mate, but just check my number of posts against yours.

PS...  Thanks Jarv

Lighthouse

Yeah well my posts are BIGGER than yours. So there.

Mr Fernhurst has millions of posts. The total shown is since he rejoined the site after his work saving lost Evertonians from themselves. He failed sadly.

No we are not all thrilled at losing our best players and many squad players and bringing in only a few. But the quality at least is there.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

licker

I'll come back when things have settled down, i dont want to cause any upset but it seems a few peeps got out of bed the wrong side this morning.
Take care and have a nice Day.

Bill.

Me-ate-Live, innit??

Quote from: licker on September 01, 2012, 10:59:05 AM

Fernhurst is our Yoda   he has the power to make you bauld and your ears grow !!

alexbishop

Quote from: licker on September 01, 2012, 11:06:39 AM
I'll come back when things have settled down, i dont want to cause any upset but it seems a few peeps got out of bed the wrong side this morning.
Take care.

Bill.

Don't goooo. Nice to mix with fans from other clubs. Always respected Everton and their fans.

Once again Moyes has done well for you but you nicked our much needed central midfielder so a bit gutted.

What do you think of Fulham's business this window?
Fulham Fan Est. 1997

t: @alexmbishop

Fernhurst

PS...  Thanks Jarv

Sorry you have just displayed your ignorance if you are unaware of my history on Friends of FULHAM.

Now....run along

The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

alexbishop

Quote from: Fernhurst on September 01, 2012, 11:11:29 AM

PS...  Thanks Jarv

Sorry you have just displayed your ignorance if you are unaware of my history on Friends of FULHAM.

Now....run along

Why should he know/care about your history on here?

Judge people on the quality of their posts, not the quantity.
Fulham Fan Est. 1997

t: @alexmbishop

SaltfordWhite

1-0! 064.gif

I think it's been good business for us really. Before it happened I struggled to see how we could even survive if we lost both of the Dems, but I have seen enough to think that we can actually do something this season.

Another CM in would have been good, but we'll get by for now if we have too.

I also agree that the biggest result of the window was Liverpool not getting Dempsey.  Classless, is what that club have become.

Rambling_Syd_Rumpo

Don't worry Licker
some of us old heads know your on the level
and Fenhurst is a good guy,he's just been away for a bit
as you can tell they are a hell of a lot of newbie's about
as well as some pointless attention seeking miserablists

Everton have had a very good window,possible top 6 if things go your way
We have had a good window,mid field is a bit light,but we have options down the flanks and up front we have a proven class goal scorer
maybe top 8 for us

Clint's ego got the better of him I'm afraid and he's gone to warm a bench in North London
Dembele has been honest and clever,and he'll be at Real Madrid in under 3 years in my opinion.

COYW'S

Tonywa

REally worried about the lack of cover in central midfield.  If Sidwell gets another of his long-term injuries we will have to play Baird out of position or rely on the comparatively untried Kasami. Would have been happy had we retained Ethuhu or, better still, Gercov, who I think will develop into a first-class player.

Tonywa

[

Clint's ego got the better of him I'm afraid and he's gone to warm a bench in North London
Dembele has been honest and clever,and he'll be at Real Madrid in under 3 years in my opinion.

COYW'S
[/quote]

Totally agree about Dembele and am only sorry he couldn't be persuaded to spend a couple more years at the Cottage before making his dream move to Real Madrid or Man Utd.  As I said before on this board I think he is the most skilful player the club has had since Johnny Haynes.  It's been a rare pleasure to watch him.

SKSW6

If we'd have gotten a new CM like that Belgian lad in, I'd have said it was a good window, or at least as good as can be when you lose your two best players. As it stands though I think CM is now the weakest area for us in terms of our first 11, and then we don't even have that much cover there which is pretty worrying with Diarra and Sidwell and their injury history. If we can last til January with those two or whoever else Jol puts in in whatever system, we'll have done well and then we can put the money from this window into a good, well scouted, and long term CM.

licker

Quote from: Rambling_Syd_Rumpo on September 01, 2012, 11:18:42 AM
Don't worry Licker
some of us old heads know your on the level
COYW'S

Thanks Syd, i went to bed last night about 10.30pm after we signed Oviedo thinking that was it,  i got up this morning and we had signed obladi obladah or whatever his name is, i had no idea he was linked to you.
I can see how peeps are a bit upset,  because Dembele and Dempsey are a massive loss and its easy to see why you needed to strengthen the midfield.

But Berbatov at that price is a steal, he should provide you with some goals.

Bill.