watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

anyone would think...so much negativity - merged

Started by SHADY1, September 01, 2012, 04:08:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SHADY1

We'd just been relegated all the negativity i'm reading ...

3 games in and some of you sound as if you are ready to slit your wrists... lighten up ....  :bang head:

Mike and Katy have had a baby ... smile  :yay:

we are Fulham stay realistic or be for ever disappointed ...

Tooting legend

people on this site need to lighten up, yes we losed but look at the 2nd half performace rodellaga and berbatov was a great partnership and will only get better.....it was their 1st game together lets see after the wba game....then have your usual moans.  S001.gif

hn4fulham

What would we all expect out of our WBA game?  Seeing how well they are playing worries me but we'll see.

jazz hardrockin

Quote from: hn4fulham on September 01, 2012, 06:12:44 PM

What would we all expect out of our WBA game?  Seeing how well they are playing worries me but we'll see.

After 3 very good games WBA are overdue for crash landing. I am glad is coming to an end for them against Fulham. Watch out for first cluster of hat tricks for the season from Berba....:)  064.gif
No animal is being hurt in the making of this posting.

HatterDon

When we play like crap we're not allowed to say we play like crap? What kind of crap is that?

I should have started a thread after the Norwich match saying "there's entirely too much optimism on this site. Anyone would think that we were going to win the league."

Come on ... complaining is as much fun as cheering. Lighten up.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

valdeingruo

It is unnatural for a football fan to be happy. If we bring a player in it was the wrong one. If we won we were wasteful. Football is a moaners game :)
Self proclaimed tactical genius, football manager approved.

http://imgur.com/a/A1mhi

Berserker

Well if we did panic buy in the last few hours of the transfer period we may have well have bought somebody no good at a inflated price.
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

JIMMY D

Look people we were very lucky that west spam didn't score more goals in the 2nd half. It was west spam who made us look better in the 2nd half not Fulham as they could not score some pretty easy chances.

FC Silver Fox

Can I add a little note of happiness to all this pessimism?

In the current league table, we are above Manchester United, Arsenal, Liverpool, Tottenham and QPR.

Please don't seek to undermine the above statement with facts about number of games etc, just savour it.
Finn and Corked Hat, you are forever part of the family.

Yellow Jacket

Babies are not important. That game was a train wreck.

Willard

What's the point of supporting Fulham if you can't moan and complain?

Only with a team like Fulham can your emotions run the full gamut from ecstasy to despair. Imagine supporting Manu and simply worrying about finishing first or second? Where's the fun in that?

JBH

Played 3 games, hammered Norwich, narrowly lost at OT when we deserved a point and lost at West Ham which history shows is our usual result there.

2 week break and then the seasonreally starts, the team has seen comings and goings and will take a short time to gel but I am not in any way worried.

Spurs sign 2 of our better players and fail at WHL to beat a team we tonked and were booed off by their fans are they any better off that us at this cuirrent time?

Keep the faith and you will be rewarded  :54:

Edwatch_Winston_Malone

Quote from: andersons11 on September 02, 2012, 06:13:42 AM
It is unnatural for a football fan to be happy. If we bring a player in it was the wrong one. If we won we were wasteful. Football is a moaners game :)

No kidding...

Cravenawin

Think its the loss of any creativity from midfield thats the big worry. Sidwell and Diarra havent got that ability to spring a pass unlike Dembele and Murphy.

username

I've been watching this site since Saturday and obviously people are upset. Anytime professionals play in a game like that they will also be upset as will the managers and coaches.
Managers and coaches learn more from games like that than they do from a 5-0 against Norwich.
When you lose players of the calibre of Dempsey Murphy and Dembele  it is quite obvious that you are not going to be able to replace them straight away. Knock people like big Sam if you wish but these managers play to their strengths. This is now what Martin Jol and his coaches need to do. They already know who can do what. They now need to turn these players into a team. They need to work on the strengths and weaknesses of every player until they get it right.
This time last year Dembele was a forward. It was later in the season that he was converted to a midfielder. The same will happen this year to somebody and gradually the whole team will improve
I really think that the league cocked it up with the closing of the transfer window being on a Friday before games are played. How can a manager be negotiating with players and clubs as well as preparing a team for a game, all at the same time.
Another cock up is the international break next week so new players will have just a couple of days of preparation before the next game against West Brom.
I honestly feel though that we have some really good players in our squad who will start to gel very soon. I think that by the end of September we will see a vast improvement in the team on the pitch

The Equalizer

Judging by the reactions, anyone would think that we won all of our away games last season!
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

cottage cheese

again its not the loss we care about, its the fact that I had to sit through 90 mins of us failing to turn up. That is the problem. The players had no urgency, no desire to push forward, kept passing backwards.

Brede and diarra are constantly at each other and were arguing just before diarra lost his man (reid) who powered the header in.

It was a shambles and those who went (along with me) have the right to vent our frustration as the players did not seem to click

SouthfieldWhite

There's no getting away from it, we were crap at west ham, but we are most times we've gone there, our shape was shocking and Riise had no protection, there was no urgency and I left the ground with 5 mins to go, something I never do

It's the ones that never go who moan who get on my nerves, and think we should be spending 10 mil on every player, spurs fans are the worse moaners but were now a very close second, it's 3 games, let's see what happens by Xmas