watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Shall we be contraversial?

Started by Peabody, September 02, 2012, 04:00:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ToodlesMcToot

Doesn't seem to be much point in a window that's a month long then.
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." — The Dude

HatterDon

Quote from: Peabody on September 02, 2012, 04:00:41 PM
According to some of you, the Fulham buying team let us down badly. They failed to get us a CM, they were taken by surprise when Moussa went, they messed up the paperwork when trying to sign another two players, in other words, they were totally inefficient and downright amateurish. In fact they should have seen that Moussa's buy-out clause was too low and renegotiated a new one and then instructed Moussa's agent to not tell Spurs.

All of this conjecture assumes that Fulham and its management do not know what we require, whereas the 'experts' on here and in other places do. It is assumed that we on messageboards are much better at the job than the present encumbants and certainly, quite a lot of you could do a far better job than either Martin Jol or Mr McIntosh.

Of course, you are only expressing your opinions, just as I am

The thing is, every year we have this, one does'nt think that this Manager is up to it, we should have signed this player, we are doomed and are going to be relegated and then, when this or that Manager and players turn it around, you all hibernate until the following August/September and it starts all over again.

One day we will fall through the trap door, when? I do not know but please please, lets support our team. After all, we survived Laurie Sanchez did'nt we?

Well said, sir. The hand has already been dealt. It's time to play that hand. Should be an interesting season, but aren't they all?
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel