watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Richardson

Started by MrFFC, September 03, 2012, 11:55:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MrFFC

Let's not write him off as a centre midfielder after a poor debut when he settles in he can do quite well on there I feel, he will never be Dembele but he is a tidy player has a bit of pace and can hit a good shot, I think Jol will adapt to a 4-3-3 now with a midfield 3 of Diarra Richardson and Ruiz there is still plenty of quality in our side even centre mid but what would everyone think to us signing Nigel Reo-Coker good signing?
Come on you Whites!! :)

cottage cheese

the 433 failed at west ham and will not work. We changed it when kaka came in and went to a 442.

We do not have the attacking flair in richardson, diarra and sidwell to enable the system to work. We played so narrow that we allowed bloody vaz te all the space in the world to run at riise. We had no width at all it was shocking.

I say we will have to go with maybe a

Diarra   sidwell/davies

Duff/frei/the rod          Ruiz/berbs               Richardson/kaka/frei

Berbs/petric

I feel the above system may work with us but not 443 as we have no width at all

MrFFC

The 4-3-3 will work with Duff and Kaca on wings they offer width
Come on you Whites!! :)

cookie123

it was a had game for richardson just to walk in to. he will adapt to our players and style of play and will be a great asset. he just needs time so i wouldn't write him off in CM

HatterDon

I think everyone will benefit from two weeks of getting to know each other. Richardson had been part of the team for less than 24 hours before he played on Saturday. For him to have had a quality match under those circumstances would have been amazing. I'm still stunned over how well Berbatov played under those conditions.

Give them two weeks of training and I think we'll see what our new signings have to offer.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

cottage cheese

im not saying he will be a flop, i am suggesting that he has never been a cm and probly never will be. Hes played left back/left wing for manchester and sunderland so why on earth did we throw him in at the wrong position.

Im really confused by the signing of richardson now, with riise being injured I felt he was brought in to cover left back (when needed) and play on the left wing. Its worked out that Jol sees him as a cm which baffles me..Why not just go and buy a cm? There is no way he was brought in for that position and with dembele going, I feel we have panicked/not got the players in and so Jol is having to resort to sticking richardson in the middle.

fulhamben

Quote from: cottage cheese on September 03, 2012, 03:18:55 PM
im not saying he will be a flop, i am suggesting that he has never been a cm and probly never will be. Hes played left back/left wing for manchester and sunderland so why on earth did we throw him in at the wrong position.

Im really confused by the signing of richardson now, with riise being injured I felt he was brought in to cover left back (when needed) and play on the left wing. Its worked out that Jol sees him as a cm which baffles me..Why not just go and buy a cm? There is no way he was brought in for that position and with dembele going, I feel we have panicked/not got the players in and so Jol is having to resort to sticking richardson in the middle.
jol did not see him as a cm on thursday. he quoted that he sees him as a left winger. he has only said he sees him as a cm since the window has shut and he has failed to get a cm in
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

cottage cheese

Quote from: fulhamben on September 03, 2012, 03:24:05 PM

jol did not see him as a cm on thursday. he quoted that he sees him as a left winger. he has only said he sees him as a cm since the window has shut and he has failed to get a cm in

which is exactly my worry! he is not a cm!

fulhamben

Quote from: cottage cheese on September 03, 2012, 03:26:06 PM
Quote from: fulhamben on September 03, 2012, 03:24:05 PM

which is exactly my worry! he is not a cm!
nope but very much doubt he will be starting games when the squad is fit
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.