watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

New stand

Started by DevonFFC, September 03, 2012, 01:04:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DevonFFC

Any one know of when the expected start date is due to commence....

Also I think this new stand will make us so much more appealing in the glossy glam world of football, dominated by money shiney things and looking good..... As lets face it we already have the greatest ground in the world this will surely make us page 3 materiel!!!!

CincyFulham1

Quote from: ollienixs on September 03, 2012, 01:04:33 PM
Any one know of when the expected start date is due to commence....

Also I think this new stand will make us so much more appealing in the glossy glam world of football, dominated by money shiney things and looking good..... As lets face it we already have the greatest ground in the world this will surely make us page 3 materiel!!!!

Get your stands out for the lads.

BedsFFC

You know, I was thinking about this yesterday.

The new stand and subsequent larger capacity can only stand you in a better position when recruiting players.....then I thought about this for a minute and my thoughts turned to QPR. what is it..17000 capacity, a below average championship grade ground, awful training facilities and no recent history of any achievement and yet, they can recruit decent players who will whore themselves for the right money. Its not a direct dig at qpr but just that scenario leaves a club soulless for a while...then my thoughts turned to the Olympics and how inspired and in awe it made me feel. Da Canio, kicking water bottles. Beautiful game??

and yes, I know this reply was all over the shop

cottage cheese

money overides any club stature.

Anzhi in russia is the perfect example. Players i have heard have to be flown in for club games and training sometimes. However, the fact they are paid a stupid amount which attracts some decent players considering how poor they do in the league!

Edwatch_Winston_Malone

" New stand" I have not heard it called that for a long time...

Berserker

I know we have planning permission but is this definitely going ahead
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.